DLC Predictions [Spoiler]

+
Because of the way CP77 ends we can't have DLC that takes place after the ending credits. My prediction is that the first DLC will be with Jackie and those 6months that went by through the montage which imo should have already been in the game from the start. Second DLC might be interactions with the different gangs which again should have been in the game as well.

Probably scripted small story or some spin-off story. They won't touch the core problems and facts that game is just sloppy, castrated techdemo.

Last edited:
A dlc expansion where Militech releases a grand project that may or may NOT be completely finished with glitches and bugs, and the player has to save Militech from themselves and help Night City avoid a disaster. This Militech project is lowkey amazing, and the player could use it to his advantage, new weapons and cyberware etc.

CDPR aren't too high and mighty for a metaphor dlc to make light of things in a great way! :D

Expanded prologue with Jackie, wich I think was cut, and replaced by this "building friendship cutscene".
To attach you more to a character, and then
kill him
Because, personaly, I didn't care that much.
I mean we just met him and then
bam - he's dead.

Expanded prologue with Jackie, wich I think was cut, and replaced by this "building friendship cutscene".
To attach you more to a character, and then
kill him
Because, personaly, I didn't care that much.
I mean we just met him and
bam, he's dead.

thats where the DLC will come into play

cl656

Forum regular
I would hope that they do a DLC that expands the main story, and not just give us some DLC that is a over glorified side quest.

Vejsa

Forum regular
DLC that is pre-ending will fuck up the illusion that V only has a limited amount of time, which is what pushes the main story forward. Adding things pre-ending means that the story becomes even more useless.

Whatever they give us I hope there are a ton of quests with meaningful character interaction. Because the base game was too short quest wise.

I'm hoping each expansion will be longer than the Blood and Wine dlc for Witcher 3.

Best way to DLC is to implement the life paths. and the 6 months to the 'start'. Would be easy ti implement as most you see is cut foortage like Padre so they allready done most of the work.

my prediction for DLC , that you will take a role of different character for few hours in some closed off area maybe giant moon base or some new cruise ship. Or even play as Jackie or Takemura in some prequel.

that would suck i want DLC with my V i dont want to play different character.

I want a DLC about Skippy's creator. Maybe he can introduce us to a new range of weaponry to play with.

Guest 4406876

How does this sound as an expansion :

Just speculation of course. Minute 1:00 to be accurate.

DLC with crafting lab, with 2 gangs that aren't actually in the game, with new weapons, vehicles, and probably with long story about Militech (1) and/or about this Biotechnica. There're now 6 epilogues, no to be continued - would be almost impossible. As I know from past, perhaps in some night city wire clip there's some clue or photo from DLCs, they planned this City for 8 years so every DLC content about new buildings and story must be planned as well.
I think that in a year or 15 months game will be finished, and then multiplayer - whatever it will be.

my prediction for DLC , that you will take a role of different character for few hours in some closed off area maybe giant moon base or some new cruise ship. Or even play as Jackie or Takemura in some prequel.

that would suck i want DLC with my V i dont want to play different character.
Exactly. I bonded with V, and although I bonded with Jackie and Takemura it was V whose story I was "forging"

Guest 4406876

But V isn't dead. Not yet at least. In Nomad ending it is stated more than once he will try to find a cure. So DLC's can be about that. Potential cure is even mentioned in the game on News54. Yes, it is a stretch, but it's something to work on.
Well too bad my V ending was different, so making a DLC for every single ending in the game would be non realistic at best, and then what? Am I supposed to buy only the DLC that continues my story? Or are they gonna make another generic storyline where you pick waht you did in the previous game and just make every other ending converge to the same point AGAIN? no thanks.
I prefer, at this point, something completely unrelated to V, and only after this game is in a decent state gameplay wise.

Guest 4406876

True, In my opinion, the UI here looks much better tho.
It's minimal, functional, clear, has more details, it's more CP, it's more RPG.
But guess what, it's not branded and it doesn't sell yellow retina-burning gaming chairs with Cyberpunk written on it.

Top Bottom