Hotfix 1.05

+
volume music and Master turned all the way up and everything else like 60% but I can barely hear anything from radio Station or loading TV scene. Have Realtek all effect are disable like someone subjected still having the issues don't use Headphone only speaker is there a solution would be appreciated because can't drive without the PON PON $H!T at very low volume :ROFLMAO:

I have a Ryzen 3800X, the SMT "fix" gives me massive performance improvements vs the default thread utilization. I would not call that "working as intended". This definitely needs more testing. Maybe on the never Ryzen 5000 series it doesn't help on 8 cores, but on mine it certainly does.

you could always back up the game/make a copy of it before updating. then just copy over it if you don't like the perf. at least until the new hex string is found (if it's not the same)

Good idea, made a copy just now of my current game and will overwrite the hotfix one if it does make things worse.

This patch broke the hdr menu on my ps4 pro!!!!
When i enable hdr, inside the game, i can't leave the menu anymore, the back button doesn't work anymore.
I have to disable hdr to get out of the menu.
Before this fix, it worked perfectly (n)

Last edited:
Love the game im on base xbox 1 and so far only problem is fr beside that perfect happy holidays to the dev team hope u guys can recover from the hate and take it easy you guys deserve a break < (dev team) great game👍😀💕

16 core processors are not working as intended... FFS i m getting horrible glitches on my Ryzen 3950x with 2080TI poor performance optimization and delay causing game nearly unplayable.. Please fix the SMT issue for 16 core processors as well
Same here on 3800X. Maybe what they stated applies to 5000 series Ryzen, but on 3000 series this is definitely not "working as intended".

Youtuber TEARS is streaming patch 1.05 now but feels it still has problems, just seen massive lag in game and says load times seems longer.

-- I have an NCPD side quest that I can't progress because I believe I picked up the items that were located there prior to the end of the prologue... hopefully this gets fixed.

-- As far as the modesty thing goes, I'm not really sure why the body is censored in third person when it's not in the inventory, that doesn't really make any sense to me... may as well just keep everything uncensored unless someone is playing in no nudity mode.

-- Mantis blades need to be fixed for photomode, they are shown as a handgun. 🤷🏼‍♂️

-- There's a turret on the steps in front of a large building where a shootout takes place between I believe Militech and robots, jacking into the turret drops you under the map.

-- If you open a shard too quickly and close it, the screen freezes up unless you go back in and close it out again.

-- Glad to see that overlapping phone calls will be a thing of the past, hopefully not just from Delomain.

Will we get native Keyboard + Mouse Support via WiFi for the XBox One X, like Warframe etc and without having to buy a special Adapter (~AUD190,-) for it ? Gunfights with a Controller are horrible. 🤔 Keep up the good work ! Thx and Best Regards ! 👍😷👍

Top Bottom