Hotfix 1.04

+
This is the only game I have ever played where reloading it does not fix a glitch. The menu for cameras is now stuck on the side of my screen. Well done you guys.

Last edited:
Hope they fix this soon so everyone can enjoy this game

Have a topic about, can you left this topic about the patch?
Post automatically merged:

This is the only game I have ever played where reloading it does not fix a glitch. The menu for cameras is not stuck on the side of my screen. Well done you guys.

Hi, can you post at Technical forum? maybe someone can help at that forum :)

Please add more languages on console version.
One of the reasons that made people to look forward the game was how it supports lots of languages and voice overs.
Now that we have the game, it's a shame the languages are very limited by regions especially when considering the efforts put into the dubbing.
There are lots of those who are playing the console version missing a language combination they want to play it with.

The localization might have to do with the decision but it would be great to have at least a few more voice languages such as:
-The game's native voice language, Polish.
-Ghost in the Shell fans would love to play it with Japanese voice.

Voice language in Cyberpunk 2077 is more important than other games, it would give the game a whole different vibes as it's a cyberpunk game.
Please add more languages on console version.

Last edited:
The game will be ready ... when the game engine will be ready. It is clear that it wasn't the game fault but stilll developing the engine to accommodate open world city, whilst it was good for witcher 3 game, it does not work at all on this type of open world.

Rockstar have 20+ years of experience and development and it shows. When CD red talked about quality of RDR2 I was left with the impression that mechanics and technologies are already set in place for city like this. Sadly the AI in game is from 2002. Don't get your hopes up, the game will never reach the level of details and AI as in GTA until the RED ENGINE is there to achieve that. And that will take more than 8 years of work. I wonder how many years CD RED will support this game.

Remember Wither 3 had 12 patches before being playable and stable.

Fix Erro (CE-34878-0) on ps4

The game locks once every few minutes or next lod save game
ps4 Erro (CE-34878-0)
IMG_۲۰۲۰۱۲۱۲_۱۹۰۵۳۵.jpg

I just wish(playing the PS4 version on PS5), that there were more pedestrians and cars, like a city, and not like a village.
And the whole watch someone walk past, turn around, and they've transformed into someone else is laughable.
Mind you, only 1 freeze in about 16 hours, so not bad, but needs massive improvements.

Hello
I simply don't find where is the patch, how do I install it, is it supposed to be automatic ? I've bought the game on PC via Steam
Please can someone help ?

Please add a toggle to have the old flashing effect on entering braindance. I was so amazed by it and it was super immersive and now it's really weak. I know it's for epilepsy safety but an optional toggle would be ideal.

Okay. Xbox One S user here. I was having trouble with the game constantly crashing every few minutes or so even after the update. Every time I picked up an item...crash. enter a crowded area...crash. continue the a mission...crash. standing still in one place without moving....you guessed it...crash. I cant tell you how many times I had to watch that booting video about the ship from japan....I got to a part in the story where I couldn't even progress without a crash. I was stuck...

Anyways, I was frustrated to say the least. I read somewhere to Uninstall the game and Re-install. I was scared that I may loose my progress but I bit the bullet and Uninstalled the game. Re-installed it. 6 hours later (hotspot internet connection). I loaded up cyberpunk again. Save was still there too. Played smooth as butter. Still kinda buggy. But no sign of crashes.

So, if you're on xbox one s and the game is crashing on you constantly. Try reinstalling the game. May be an isolated work around but doesn't hurt.

Hi this is my first post here, for some reason im unable to open up a topic yet, guess it is still locked.
Anyways as many here already mentioned, this game needs a barbershop, aswell as
it needs a body modification shop. For example i createf V with brown hair which looked fine in the creator, however im meanwhile forced to walk around with hats on because otherwise V looks like Sergeant Rufus, with no option to change it.
I know there is plenty of other things currently that are more important such as fixing certain .cfg and the memorypoolbudget and other minor things on one platform alone.

But i hope you consider this request since it would make the game more enjoyable.
Thank you for this game and happy holidays

LOVE THE GAME, I sure DON'T CARE about bugs.....
Yes there are some technical issues, but will probably be fixed...
I cant believe there is so much hate from lot of people.
This game is art, is special, thanks CDPR

Few things i noticed that could use further in vestigation / bugfixing:
  1. Photo Mode has no way to focus on a specific spot on the photo when using drone mode (focus is always on V)
  2. Judy - you know why
  3. barbers - why isnt this in the game?
  4. changing appearance after the initial character creation should be possible.
  5. Not able to walk around naked - in an +17 rated game is silly
  6. kids dissapear once you step into your car - since kids seem to be bound to a group of npcs all of them vanish as soon as you step into the car (no kids will spawn if you are in a car)
  7. You cant take screenshots of kids they simply dissapear when you enter photo mode.
  8. shards and mission -. its painfull to navigate to a certain mission - i had to check each mission twice to find what i was looking for.
  9. The Prologe - i guess whatever type you choose at the start, has little to almost no affect on the main story, unless beeing able to choose related dialoges one could make use of.
  10. would love to open a topic for this but im still locked to do so.
    Have a nice day

New bug for gig mia. now after dropping ben off at the waiting point, dakota's driver doesnt come out of his car. I cant talk to him and that's the next part of the mission. I cant see a way to complete it.

Guest 4519415

After getting stuck on the main story mission whilst I was 30 hours in the game was very painful, so I've given it a rest and I'm led to believe that after this patch I'll have a smoother experience. - Let's give it another go, keep going CDR.
Post automatically merged:

so, just after making a new character this happens, perhaps I'll give it a few more months as I can't get my money back.
image_2020-12-25_113916.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bug on GIG: MIA after driving Ben to the meeting point the gig updates: Wait for Dakota's driver. There's no wait prompt like in other missions. Skipping time doesn't make the driver appear so I'm stuck basically.

Top Bottom