"We Want Your Feedback".

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
well people were lied to what do you expect?
people are not hating for no reason, they are feeling cheated and deceived
Some people are, some are not.

Most of them should just use common sense, their brain and maybe take a deep breath.

well people were lied to what do you expect?
people are not hating for no reason, they are feeling cheated and deceived
As i say usually in this cases, lets check the game in a year from now (this is the first time that i play a game week one, usually i wait an year to start), is there when we see improvment, i usually dont suggest to play a game day one

Last edited:
You brought this comment up before Not everyone is going to agree "valid" there was even a thread discussing here is part of my post in that topic and the result being if any of those listed or other topics come up I am going to comment on it.

People who do not share my views accuse me of just posting to "protect the devs" meaning I have no voice or opinion of my own and everything I do is simply to " protect the devs" because I don't share their rage or think they are being complete overexaggerating.

Thank you for proving my point.

It's not about what YOU think is valid or not in someone else's "suggestion". Whether YOU agree or not isn't point. The point is that in a "suggestion forum", people should be able to do just that. Suggest. It's not up to YOU to determine the validity in their suggestions. You have every opportunity to do that everywhere else on this forum.

I'd argue they aren't.

At least not in the last 2 weeks.

To be perfectly clear, I am not aiming this at any particular side of the fence here. I'm aiming it at both sides. Some (a lot) people are overly defensive of CDPR and CP while others (again, a lot) are overly angry at them. Both are equally toxic.
Same here, i am not on any side of the fence, the game is not a shit of a game as many say, but is very far from perfection

Same here, i am not on any side of the fence, the game is not a shit of a game as many say, but is very far from perfection
Same here, and I stand by this. I can critizise many aspects, but still love the game (with almost 200h).

The problem is that communication over the forum is so much more "dangerous" for devs because a lot of people just jump at them with an accusative attitude. It can be really uncomfortable and probably even harmful for a person.

I’m not sure about that. Every time a RED has posted here (unless it’s been an add of some competition or something, although sometimes even then) people seem to jizz in their pants for the ”extraordinary privilege” of getting some dev attention, and there’s been little signs of malice or ill will.

I’m not sure about that. Every time a RED has posted here (unless it’s been an add of some competition or something) people seem to jizz in their pants for the ”extraordinary privilege” of getting some dev attention, and there’s been little signs of malice or ill will.

All of that happened before CP2077's launch though.

The second Vatier confirmed the alleged dev leak is a fake leak, a moderator closed the thread. We don't know how it would've went down but seeing how people generally reacted to it in every other thread, I'd say it would've went badly.

Thank you for proving my point.

It's not about what YOU think is valid or not in someone else's "suggestion". Whether YOU agree or not isn't point. The point is that in a "suggestion forum", people should be able to do just that. Suggest. It's not up to YOU to determine the validity in their suggestions. You have every opportunity to do that everywhere else on this forum.

:facepalm: Again I disagree with your subjective opinion . You are basically said that all new threads should be closed for response upon creation which would not work either because for example I would just open a new thread saying I disagree with that and think this .

We don't know how it would've went down

Yeah, we don’t know.

It might’ve gone badly and turned into a regular shitshow, but it might’ve also gone well if there would’ve been a bit of open discussion where Vat could’ve clarified that ”not true” doesn’t mean that they aren’t working for the game to get better (something that shouldn’t even need any clarification).

But we’ll never know now.

That’s the problem of oneliner responses. People might not (will not) understand what’s being said.

Yeah, we don’t know.

It might’ve gone badly and turned into a regular shitshow, but it might’ve also gone well if there would’ve been a bit of open discussion where Vat could’ve clarified that ”not true” doesn’t mean that they aren’t working for the game to get better (something that shouldn’t even need any clarification).

But we’ll never know now.

That’s the problem of oneliner responses. People might not (will not) understand what’s being said.

Pretty sure the way it would've went is this - Vatier would not have confirmed or denied anything. Vatier said what Vatier was allowed to say and then he(she?) would've left.

Confirmation of them working on improving the game (something I agree goes without saying) would've lead to a ton of other questions. The answer to these questions would not answer everything and on and on it goes.

If there is any statement of them working on improving the game it's not going through an individual developer's account.

Sure, we'll never know but we've seen it happen enough before to make a very well informed guess.

:facepalm: Again I disagree with your subjective opinion . You are basically should be closed for response upon creation which would not work either because for example I would just open a new thread saying I disagree with that and think this .

Disagree all you want. There's nothing "subjective" about it. It's MY opinion. I never asked you to agree or disagree. And here, in the general forum that's acceptable regardless of "invitation" or lack thereof.

It shouldn't be in a sub-forum dedicated to garnering feedback about the game. Because when anyone can "label" a suggestion as invalid based on their own, what it there to make the sub-forum any different from the general forum?

Nothing.

A Tweet from the lead Quest Designer. Seems genuine enough to me. If you want to go and share your feedback, do. The more people give them ideas about what feats/cut content should be in game the better. But remember, please let's remain civil and calm. I know it is a long shot but we have to try.

With respect, I'll never use Twitter, Facebook, etc. [. . .]

I haven't seen any dev posts but I would hope the devs are actively checking out posts on these forums?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing "subjective" about it. It's MY opinion.

That's kind of what subjective means. :shrug:

Because when anyone can "label" a suggestion as invalid based on their own, what it there to make the sub-forum any different from the general forum?

Jokes asides.

While I disagree with your stance on the suggestion sub forum for the reasons I mentioned to you before, I think the issue is that the moderators aren't able to keep up with the amounts of threads being created. They can't move them to the suggestion sub forum fast enough.

Or maybe they just don't. I don't monitor them, obviously. The general forum is a bit too general if you ask me.

I don't want to stop your discussion, I just wanna know something:
Isn't every Opinion subjective?

On the other hand I think there is a difference between complaining and suggesting.
Complain: I hate the NCPD AI. / The AI is completely shit / horrible / stupid.
Suggestion: imho the NCPD AI needs an improvement / a fix, because they're behavior is stupid/horrible.

But maybe I'm wrong here?

I don't want to stop your discussion, I just wanna know something:
Isn't every Opinion subjective?

On the other hand I think there is a difference between complaining and suggesting.
Complain: I hate the NCPD AI. / The AI is completely shit / horrible / stupid.
Suggestion: imho the NCPD AI needs an improvement / a fix, because they're behavior is stupid/horrible.

But maybe I'm wrong here?

Every opinion is subjective, of course, but your opinion can be based on and backed by facts.

Presentation also plays a major role in how it's received. This part is what a lot of people struggle with.

Every opinion is subjective, of course, but your opinion can be based on and backed by facts.

Presentation also plays a major role in how it's received. This part is what a lot of people struggle with.
Thanks and yes I can agree with that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom