Build Planner — craft your Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty builds!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

With Update 2.0, we have completely redesigned the perks and skill trees to give you the freedom and flexibility to become the cyberpunk that you truly want to be. With a range of brand-new abilities that open up unique approaches to combat, stealth, hacking, and more, you’ll be able to take down your foes in exciting, creative ways that they won’t ever see coming!

Our vision for this new system was to have fewer, but way more impactful, perks for players to choose from. Instead of getting multiple low percentage increases to your damage, you will now get many opportunities to unlock completely different abilities that modify the way you play.

Everyone who continues their playthrough after downloading Update 2.0 will have the one-time chance to redistribute all of their attribute points in order to adapt to the new system. Perk points can be redistributed at any point outside of combat.

With so many new ways to build your character, we wanted players to experiment with their attributes and perk points without the need to commit to it in-game.

For this, we created the Cyberpunk 2077 Build Planner! It’s a fully fledged system that works in your browser — with it, you can plan out and theorycraft many different builds for your personal Cyberpunk character. If you’re particularly proud of a certain build, you can even share it with your chooms!

The Build Planner includes trees from the base game as well as the Relic skill tree from Phantom Liberty — this means you can plan out your builds regardless of which version of the game you own.

If you’re in need of some inspiration, we asked our developers to share their favorite builds with us. Check them out in action and dive into the builds perk by perk!

Karol Matyasik, Lead Gameplay Designer — Bullet-Time Ninja

Yuliia Pryimak, Gameplay Designer — Hack-&-Slash Netrunner

Filip Downar, Lead Gameplay Designer — Savage Slugger Solo

Proud of your build? Make sure to share it with us on social media!

Damn @Vattier, got your job cut out for ya today with all those announcement and posts!

The savage slugger just isn't my type of build but.... soooooo brutal. I love it.

Looks like Cool and Strength was nerfed and you guys buffed the hell out of tech because it was garbage lol. At least it looks like crafting isn't locked behind it now.

some perks combo seems to make more sense ..
mostly an all rounder build not be easy to do , need more focus a build tree ^^
the way i see new perk system
they left 10 / 10 pts for the new relic feature ( as a one branch build to go on synergie with the others perks builds )

Looking forwords to combat changes and finally having someone or somehwere to fight stong enemies when we are at max level.

So looking at the way Monowire works with hacking, I suspect it isn't considered "Blade" anymore and doesn't benefit from the Blade Tree, am I right?

So looking at the way Monowire works with hacking, I suspect it isn't considered "Blade" anymore and doesn't benefit from the Blade Tree, am I right?

That's how it reads to me, yeah. There is like... Blunt/Blade/Monowore... I think.

I totally forget as I haven't played since 1.0. Do you get all of your attribute points at level one and then get 1 perk point every level?

Looks like Cool and Strength was nerfed and you guys buffed the hell out of tech because it was garbage lol. At least it looks like crafting isn't locked behind it now.
I'm actually ok with that. I specced hard into it for my first playthrough and I think Cool had a lot of overlapping and somewhat redundant abilities. It needed an overhaul. Strength just needed more meat to it and it looks like they delivered on that
Post automatically merged:

That's how it reads to me, yeah. There is like... Blunt/Blade/Monowore... I think.
I hope they make it clear what is defined as "blunt/blade"...I remember having to google whether my fists counted or whether mantis blades benefited from certain skills that applied to melee.

This is such an excellent thing to do for fans before the DLC release! Thanks to the CDPR team for green-lighting and making the online build planner; I wish that more developers could and would do this sort of thing, though I understand that it is more of a function of game/community scale and design of the game itself that makes this possible.

I am reminded of the Dragon Age keep/tapestry online where they solved the problem of choice consequences going into DA:I, so build planners aren't the only way of doing this sort of thing for community engagement. If the Cyberpunk 2077 world continues as a franchise (which I am 100% hoping), it would be really cool to have decisions carry that way into the next game (e.g., who lived, who died, if clans and companies are more or less powerful because of power play decisions, etc.).

Guest 4701337

Not gonna let us see the new perk trees till Phantom Liberty goes live.
*sigh*

"BUILD PLANNER — CRAFT YOUR CYBERPUNK 2077 AND PHANTOM LIBERTY BUILDS!"

Sensational! Love that combo-hacking.

Gotta be honest, the new skill tree is still full of odd 'stat increase/new ability when performing a specific attack' upgrades. It's just a weird way to build your character when you have to remember to crouch to get this bonus, or run fast to get another one.

Much of what's been shown looks promising, and I am hopeful that I'll have time later this year to play, or perhaps even take a break from Starfield, but man.... this one is lame as hell.

1694743416195.png

I'm hoping it's a mistake. Sasko described it as a barrage, like a cluster munition, during an interview earlier this year. And one of the recent vids showed V blasting like fives of these.

Top Bottom