The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt IS OFFICIAL!

+

Aditya

Forum veteran
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt IS OFFICIAL!

CHECK THIS OUT!
another article by IGN here

MY LIFE IS (sort of) COMPLETE NOW! YES! PRAISE THE LORD I MEAN CDP!

" puts them all in an open world 30 times larger than the previous game – an enormous setting even larger than Skyrim's vast expanse, made possible with the new REDengine 3 technology that developer CD Projekt RED is debuting with the game."

Ah, SHIT. There goes another month of my life.

"The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt stretches from stormy islands to war-torn forests and a sprawling dark fantasy metropolis without a loading screen anywhere to be found."

Edit: Ah, double shit, Make that two months.

Edit edit: does Geralt have a moustache?

Edit edit edit: CONCLUSION OF THE TRILOGY?! But..but..

Edit edit edit edit: 'quick-time events are out entirely." Oh, thank...

Someone make Wisdom try this game - he deserves to suffer gloriously as we do.

Aditya

Forum veteran
you got that right! for those who are new to CDP via CP77 this will erase all doubts, if there were any to begin with :D
2 months? friend (I don't know whether you are a dude or dudette lol) I stil play it, now going to give a couple of more walkthroughs in preparation :D

Yes, this reinvigorates me to continue my W 2 replay, although I am god-sickened of fantasy games right now. Perhaps if there were more schoolgirls. With Katanas. But there aren't and not even Geralt's dry humour and grim adherence to an esoteric code of honour can excite me. Siiigh. I'm glad W3 won't be out until next year - I should be recharged by then.

In terms of gender, do what I do: just bet on male. If wrong, adjust.

IGN article looks like it has some errors in it, judging by the reference to Triss and some discrepancies between it and the GI summaries.

(And no, I don't know anything more than what I've read in the articles)

So.... I see horses.... that's a pretty good sign for vehicles in Cyberpunk right?

That, sir, is an EXCELLENT sign for our cyberbike fantasies. And combat from horses, too, which sounds pretty damn interactive to me! A-hijacking AV-6s I shall go-o-ooo..

IGN article looks like it has some errors in it, judging by the reference to Triss and some discrepancies between it and the GI summaries.

No! There shall be no reasoning yet! No rational thought! Leave that for tomorrow! For tonight, we GLORY!

(Google Translator)

I've read that there will be boats in the Witcher 3, so it's probably a good sign for vehicles in Cyberpunk 2077.

They also confirmed horses for transport, and a "maybe" for combat on horseback, so I think you're probably right.

(Oops, just noticed that this has already been mentioned. )

Im sure he's right. I'd bet, oh, Redge's next meal on it. Make that his next meal -and- his liver! I'm that sure!

yeah, safe to say there will be vehicles. 100 hours of gameplay? make it around thousand then, for people playing multiple playthroughs. Guess the other thread with playthrough time with the 1000 hours option won't be just a wet dream afterall!

« En vérité, je vous le dis, voici venir l’ère de l’épée et de la hache, l’ère de la terrible tourmente.
Voici venir le Temps du Froid blanc et de la Lumière blanche, le Temps de la Folie et du Mépris,
Tedd Deireádh,
le Temps de la Fin.
Le monde disparaîtra sous la glace et renaîtra avec le nouveau soleil.
Il renaîtra par le Sang ancien,
Hen Ichaer,
la graine semée. La graine qui ne germera point, mais fera jaillir la flamme.
Ess’tuath esse !
Cela se passera ainsi ! Scrutez les signes ! Quels seront-ils ?
Je m’en vais vous le dire…
Tout d’abord, la terre sera noyée dans le sang Aen Seidhe, le sang des elfes… »
Aen Ithlinnespeath,
La Prophétie d’Ithlinne Aegli aep Aevenien.

French introduction.
Just Google translate for English version :)

That, sir, is an EXCELLENT sign for our cyberbike fantasies. And combat from horses, too, which sounds pretty damn interactive to me! A-hijacking AV-6s I shall go-o-ooo..

Its like a weight has been lifted.

The sun is shining...

Jackin AV's midair just got that much closer...

Yngh

Forum veteran
A world bigger than Skyrim? Considering that's it's the same engine as in CP2077, this has to be sth like, the best news of the week for you GTA fans? :D

And damn, is that Ciri from the books? It would be so awesome if we met both Yennefer and Ciri in the game! :D

Wow, this is awesome! I wonder, however, where did CDPR got the funds to produce two AAA games at the same time. The two witcher games sold very well, but still... if it's bigger than Skyrim, it will probably be more expensive to make than Skyrim, especially if you consider the fact The Witcher games are much more focused on details.

Yngh

Forum veteran
(...) dictates that avoiding the central plot of seeking out Geralt's lost love, Triss Merigold, will have ramifications
WTF? What are those people from IGN writing? Triss isn't Geralt's lost love. Yennefer is.

Considering the reputation CDPR has got now, that game will sell incredibly well, even if there is no marketing strategy.

Top Bottom