Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
photomode_21042021_134840.png

Oh, thanks so much! That was bugging me a little bit and wasn't sure if there was a fix for it!
I had the same issue as you when V wore tank tops I would get those ugly grey spots
around the shoulders, been using that fix and have no more issues. It should also
work with any custom skin textures as well.

I really wish they had a color wheel for eye colors and hair, we dont even get a blonde hair but the NPC's do? thats not fair lol owell, hopefully they will let us mod.

Sorry for so many images, I just really enjoy making characters. <3

Happy Holidays and Happy New Years and Stay Safe and Healthy!

Very HOT!!

I have a weird issue I have no idea what causes it... For some reason my V in the mirror, in the character creator, or in the inventory screen, seems to appear lower resolution than any other character in the game. V is ok in a cutscene or in the photomode, but not in the other places. I have no idea what causes this. Im running 1080P but otherwise high or ultra everything. The difference to all other characters is really noticeable and prevents me from admiring myself the way I would want..

Here is a picture that showcases the issue. On the left is my V in a cutscene (from the early game montage cutscene), on the right is V in a mirror. Notice the difference? Graphical settings are identical. Its like my V is displayed at 720P while everything else is 1080P as it should..
View attachment 11074223

ps. Im considering restarting just to remake myself, cause the character creators crappy visuals threw me off..
This is much later, my apologies, but this may be a DLSS artifact. DLSS renders parts of the scene at a lower resolution and that looks *exactly* like this.

Top Bottom