Slaying Adam Smasher

+

Is Smasher the baddest boss in all CP 2077 including the Phantom Liberty?

• Yes, he's the Shieeet!

• He's on par with some others...

• Nope, there are bigger threats out there!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Adam Smasher - baddest boss fight in the game? Probably... What are your opinions - share your screens, gameplays and reflections. We all know that this fight can look differently depending on our choices so Choose wisely and share!
This is my gameplay on currently newest version 2.02, on PC, at Very Hard difficulty :cool:

character is only(?) at level 45, mostly invested in TECH, body and cool, Sandevistan Apogee is on and yeah the build was not made consideerirng this particular boss just to have fun in the open world and quests... here it was tough not gonna lie... Here is the end result - hope you enjoy it! :howdy: :cool:

TB1_no text.jpg

I haven't fought Adam Smasher on version 2 yet but he was a total pushover in version 1. I distinctly remember thinking it was Eredin all over again. I have heard that the fight is more difficult now, but without completely transforming the fight, which I don't believe they did, I doubt it is fundamentally more difficult and definitely there were harder bosses in version 1 so I imagine it isn't much different. I may come back to this thread and change my opinion when I finally do fight Smasher, but somehow I doubt it.

It sounds like your answer is "Nope, there are bigger threats out there!". Is it not (or did it not) reading the same way to you? (Ernest question)
I see where you're coming from, but not really. AS is just a bit tedious to fight.

Lore-wise, he's one of the biggest threats, but the fight itself was a bit "meh".

The Sandayu Oda fight was better imo.

Smashers very much a let down. The dude needs some love stat. His punch animation should be dropped, he definitely needs a sandy apogee, more health, better defense against the player, and overall in shorter terms. The dude needs to be tougher, faster, and just a better challenge.

Another topic gave me an idea.
To get rid of Adam,

1) Befriend Cerberus maintenance unit and take it as a pet
2) Take it with you to the Arasaka Tower Raid

It will turn Adam into pate.

Another topic gave me an idea.
To get rid of Adam,

1) Befriend Cerberus maintenance unit and take it as a pet
2) Take it with you to the Arasaka Tower Raid

It will turn Adam into pate.
I am surprised with the results of the poll and opinions of people here.... Playing ver. 2.02 on very hard for me Cerberus was like 40-50 % easier than Smasher and Smasher being the hardest boss fight by far.

I have to highlight - my built was not made for this fight specificly like many gameplays around the net seems to be (mainly Close Combat seems to be super effective against the borg). Also maaaany gameplays around the net on version 2+ of the game involve characters on lvl 50-60.

All in all for me Smasher fight >>> Cerberus fight in terms of difficulty... but lets say they were close... Other bosses super easy...

The Cerberus maintenance unit situation isn't even a fight.
It is survival horror.

I wish for a cannon so I can shoot it and make a splash of it on the wall.

For clarity, Cerberus maintenance unit isn't Chimera. Chimera is ezpz lemon squeezy.

Top Bottom