Do you feed your V?

+
Yes I feed my V. Try to do it a couple times a day, normally with a food and a beverage. Don't have any specific favorites though.

I think the reason the game doesn't enforce an eat/drink/sleep requirement on V per day is that it would call attention to the passage of each day. Doing the side quests and gigs can take a *long* time, while the main story is constantly telling you that you have very little time left, so that creates a conflict they may not want to spotlight.
Yeah, I understand the reason for not enforcing it as it's something that's more of a sim game thing.
It's just that the food and junk part of this game was done so poorly that it's just screaming your attention away from immersion and so I tend to ignore it.

Food and drink is beyond pointless in this game..you don't go hungry or thirsty and my life bar never goes down far enough to do either..you are given beyond more than enough health puffers..and another thing..they could make better junk to find and sell..like how many people just leave playing cards and ashtrays around and why would anyone want to by that crap off you to resell it to others? Stupid and pointless like food..its not even an rpg so my player does like food cause my player is just me playing a poorly done shooter game with hardly any rpg elements

I trie to get some kind of immersion,but the lack of animations makes me sad...i return to my apartment after a gig,or sometimes when its geting late at nigth...i go home,take a shower watch some tv and then sleep until morning,but like i said the lack of animations kils the immersion for me...i cant sit on benchs in nigth city,i cant really eat...that is sad for me because i like to truly roleplay in this games...

Would be great having animations for eating and drinking. I love games when the voiced protagonists are drunk when you consume alcohol.

I can play without that (there are things more important) but it would be cool.

Why would you not feed your V?.
Because food is useless. I need to: menu - inventory - search for food\drink - use it. WHY? if i can just take a shot from inhaler
i have hundreds of inhalers i dont using too. just healing with top tier as the are literally free. so absolutely no reason to use cheap ones even if you want to heal just 20 hp

I rarely do, because the bonuses you get from eating are hardly worth it. As in nearly every other open world rpg. Take Skyrim as an example. Would you rather eat some cheese which heals you for 5 HP, or a potion of healing which can nearly replenish your health bar? Thought so.

Plus, the inventory is far from perfect and you have to open menu, then open inventory, then search for food... Too much work, i prefer to starve, thank you very much.

Yes, Of course and that too everyday. First one in the Morning after taking a shower, something light like Fruits + Water. Then in the afternoon period after doing some Gigs here and there, I'd eat something medium like Hawtdogs + Nicola Soda while chilling in my Car in 1st person and enjoying the views of NC. Lastly, when I'd go back to my Apartment at around 11 PM in the Night. I'd get undressed, take a shower, wear only the pants, go near the window, open it and then eat a heavy dinner while admiring the view. Lastly before sleeping, I'd watch some shows on the T.V while drinking a Beer or something. I had a blast playing the game like this.

I don't, what for? Never do it in games, except for immersive sims/sandboxes. It would only have sense if it's properly animated, or at least gives some boost to stats.

Heck yeah I eat. Of course most people aren't going to eat if they don't have to. Eating is extremely easy and cheap. If you break the bank buying food, then you were already broke from the get go. Eat or don't eat. Your game. Your choice. I like to eat either after quests or whenever I feel like it. Sometimes before for the hp regen boost.

Lol no, since there aren't any animations.

All these food vendors and V can sit down for a bite to eat or have a drink with an animation. :cry:

I feed my V as well. Sometimes before a fight in hopes of maintaining a little health, stamina, ram, load bearing, but mainly for amusement and roleplaying. My first playthrough I made her favorite foods be dark/milk chocolate bars, all Moonchies, all Mr. Whitey's and Champaradise. I'm currently playing a street kid and his favorites are: Nicola original /Blue, Burrito XXL Rosados, peach Holopies, and Soulhiker.

The vending machines are interactive, so I enjoy using them. It would be awesome if they updated the machines to vend the specific looking products instead of the generic copper colored bags.

I think I only fed my V twice, once to see if it would let me actually eat the cat food (oops) and then again when I was frustrated during the Razor fight to see if the buffs would help.

I think my favorite was Tomato "Juice" because questionable quotation marks make everything better.
Just for the health regen honestly, the slower movement speed of booze can be annoying honestly, if it game something like, more damage resistance and the drunk effect, then hell yeah man. Demoman mode all the way.

Well when she's thirsty she reaches for one of these
IMG_1010.jpg

For some fast food its
buckaslice_ver2_prev_by_honorsoft_defio0n-pre.png

Top Bottom