No phone calls In or Out... stopping some progression.

+
I currently get no phone calls, and it's been a while. like when triggering gigs, side jobs etc.
And no one picks up my calls, it rings for a bit then ends.

I have maybe 2-4 people I am supposed to call after completing a mission but can't. I can't even get an answer from Panam or people who always answer.

I have tried all sorts of random stuff to get the game to trigger some kind of call, turning mods off, verify game files, change appearance, doing lots of side gigs and side quests, joytoy, looking for a delemain to trigger a call, talking to NPCs in the world and vendors.
I dont have an old save I can use, this is a 90hr+ save now.

Kinda stuck....

I currently get no phone calls, and it's been a while. like when triggering gigs, side jobs etc.
And no one picks up my calls, it rings for a bit then ends.

I have maybe 2-4 people I am supposed to call after completing a mission but can't. I can't even get an answer from Panam or people who always answer.

I have tried all sorts of random stuff to get the game to trigger some kind of call, turning mods off, verify game files, change appearance, doing lots of side gigs and side quests, joytoy, looking for a delemain to trigger a call, talking to NPCs in the world and vendors.
I dont have an old save I can use, this is a 90hr+ save now.

Kinda stuck....
Let me make a well placed educated guess. You have this mod on that orchestrates its own story with gigs and stuff? If you do then go to its comment section to see if others mention similar issues.

Let me make a well placed educated guess. You have this mod on that orchestrates its own story with gigs and stuff? If you do then go to its comment section to see if others mention similar issues.

I actually don't have any mod that adds any additional story or anything.
But I will go check all the mods I have had installed to see.
As I said I did disable them all and verified the game again.

As I said I did disable them all and verified the game again.
Remove/disable mods doesn't mean that it would solve/fix a "mod related" issue... Sometimes, it's even worse and create new/worse issues and which can be totally unrelated to the "original" mod purpose :(
(Can't say that it's due to mods, but it's generally the first thing to check)

I have the same problem. I have a call from Regina Jones that I can't accept or decline manually. But the game thinks that I'm in a conversation so I can't interact with anything or call anyone.

Top Bottom