Patch 1.63 — list of changes

+
Is it possible in the next update u guys could some how remove all the useless floating clutter. I feel u guys just randomly filled these empty space with useless junk. I maybe just nip picking but by doing this maybe the game could move more swiftly and some how have room to add additional content. Give it a look and u'll know what I mean.

Was the UI flickering issue fixed? UI flickers when HDR and Dynamic Resolution are enabled. I've seen the same exact issue in Quake 2 RTX, HDR and DynRes cause weird flickering.

Hey, I was just wondering if there was a fix to the ghosting issue for vehicles? It wasn't present in Patch 1.61, but as of 1.62 and now 1.63, it is incredibly evident. After trying editing my settings and looking for solutions, I ended up just down-patching from 1.62 to 1.61, and that fixed my issue. After trying out the update really quick, it appears that that problem is still in the game, so I might end up down-patching the game once again.

Was wondering if there was a fix for for this that I'm not seeing, or if it's on the radar and will be fixed in future patches.

I really love how they fixed bugs and added some features, better work!

Long Live the Great CyberPunk Empire!
Long Live the Great CD Project Red Empire!
Post automatically merged:

Will patch 1.63 update automatically for the PS5 digital version of the game?

ultrawide stil NOT fixed from DAY ONE ! HOLY SHIT !
Played 500+ hours on 21:9 ultrawide (3440x1440), both on an original X34 from day one, and more recently on the AW3423DW. The only problem I had were fixed in the earliest patches (and most weren't game breaking, just cut off tutorials and UI elements).

So I'm curious, what issues are you having?

Post automatically merged:

Will patch 1.63 update automatically for the PS5 digital version of the game?
In theory yes.
Not familiar with Playstation, so I'm not sure if on Playstation there is an option as on Xbox to keep games up to date. But the update should at least, appear on PS5 :)

Unhappy about this one. So this means old Gen has been abandoned even on bug fixes :(
Disappointing this
Not necessarily. I didn't see any bug fixes for any consoles, unless I skipped over something. Most of the fixes were cross-platform, with some PC specific fixes for graphical issues.

Hey I noticed there’s this 1.63 patch and that’s great i’m glad the game got some attention, however the flickering and flashing of lights when driving through the city is still there. I played for about an hour and a half and was getting flashed by the city lights after i drove past them and I got an over-sharpening of my screen when playing in areas with lots of light. I want to know what exactly was fixed? because it seems that the problem I was having with the visuals before this patch is still very much there. I tested the visuals on both the Ray Tracing and Performance modes and i have to say it’s a lot worse on performance mode. To add to this, a new bug was introduced in the photo mode where when you try it take a photo of V with any shirt that shows some skin, the body is blacked out like if a shadow is on it. This does not happen when V is naked. For context I am playing on Xbox Series X. This “patch” seemed to introduce bugs rather than fix them unfortunately. I’m very disappointed with this since i was trying to finish the game again and this is really ruining the experience.

I can't get past the main menu on PlayStation 5 with this patch. Controller input works for the into video and leaving the title screen. Then no controller input at all.

Now that we have latest patch on console too - can any console player try if he gets the insta death in Pyramid Song as well?

Is there any chance the PS5 gets keyboard and mouse support in this (or any other future) patch?

I recently bought a Couchmaster and m+k and and really can't go back to fps games with that bloody controller.

Top Bottom