Breaking News!!!

+
Don't they have two different teams anyway - so I'm afraid that's no excuse:no

@warsend: Now is there a countdown?? I hope not! Can I come back later to decide on how to solve that situation? It's just that I do not have enough information at the moment. Those two ducks might as well be the two maniacs who brutally slaughtered that little kitty's family before having a premium face and body lift that turned them into cute ducks. But that might as well just be their outside appearance ya know?

Can't I just go and do some more research I really don't feel comfortable with this situation of not knowing and such..

Don't they have two different teams anyway - so I'm afraid that's no excuse:no

@warsend: Now is there a countdown?? I hope not! Can I come back later to decide on how to solve that situation? It's just that I do not have enough information at the moment. Those two ducks might as well be the two maniacs who brutally slaughtered that little kitty's family before having a premium face and body lift that turned them into cute ducks. But that might as well just be their outside appearance ya know?

Can't I just go and do some more research I really don't feel comfortable with this situation of not knowing and such..

Well, of course.. I can give you some extra time for research.. Meanwhile the kitten may get a better weapon and cybernetic implants, but you can get more time, no problem.. :D

Even so... they should have given us some more information by now and that doesn't require them to stop working on Witcher 3... We have nothing left to discuss about..

You misunderstood friend. I'd love to hear and see more about Cyberpunk.
I meant that even though TW3 is developing at a much faster pace, there's only a small portion of information about it. it's been more than a year since its announcement. all interviews are almost the same, several screenshots and a short gameplay video.
I know devs are working hard to create two marvelous games and I'm not complaining about the small available info, just trying to say that's how it is and we got no other options than patience.

Even so... they should have given us some more information by now and that doesn't require them to stop working on Witcher 3... We have nothing left to discuss about..

No No... Cyberpunk is all that is important... they can totally stop working on witcher 3... :p

You misunderstood friend. I'd love to hear and see more about Cyberpunk.
I meant that even though TW3 is developing at a much faster pace, there's only a small portion of information about it. it's been more than a year since its announcement. all interviews are almost the same, several screenshots and a short gameplay video.
I know devs are working hard to create two marvelous games and I'm not complaining about the small available info, just trying to say that's how it is and we got no other options than patience.

I understand what you mean and i agree my friend, but there are already several trailers, gameplay videos, screenshots and concept arts already released for Witcher 3, all we want is a few screenshot and maybe another trailer for CP77, I'm certain we are not asking a lot.. While I'm nothing if not a patient man, (I'm still waiting for Half-life 3 after all these years) I'm sure you agree if they at least bothered to say a few things about their game.. Wouldn't you agree?

Hmm . . . we have something in common. I love cutting things. so you break the head, I'll cut the neck !

Yesss... I can see this plan working.. We may need to start a new topic just for cutting things though..

No No... Cyberpunk is all that is important... they can totally stop working on witcher 3... :p

There is a little voice in my head that totally agrees with that.. :D It says, SOD IT ALL, they should put everything else on hold and focus on working CP77.. Then it starts to fight with the part of my brain that provides reason, then the part that loves to play Witcher 3 games comes along, it is a huge mess... :D

By the way @ 東亜重工・TŌA-01, the cat is getting stronger..

The cat now has a cybernetic arm, tail, eyes and an antenna like thing that give sensory input.. Also a scarf.. To keep himself warm and fuzzy.. Yeah.. I found it suspicious that he picked red cybernetic eyes.. I was able to keep him from getting hold of a better weapon for now, but I'm afraid i won't be able to stop him.. How is your research coming along?

The only thing I love as much as cyberpunk is boobs and bajingo... but they usually come attached to a mouth that never stops talking... or judging.... or not letting me have access to boobs and bajingo...

Sigh...

WHOA!! :shock:

Now I'm 100% sure that that kitty is pure evil !! And it's waaay to rich to be innocent also!
I really should have listened to you earlier that's for sure!

Alright -

I'm gonna get that little bugger.............. ??? ......what the - .. §&8!!&%&$'**!!

:eek:uch:

it ga.. got me with it's cyber-paw -

:cry:

now I have an ugly scar on my cheek.... .....:baby:

All cats are evil.... as A cat owner this is the one truth I know in my soul to be true...

God I love my cats...

WHOA!! :shock:

Now I'm 100% sure that that kitty is pure evil !! And it's waaay to rich to be innocent also!
I really should have listened to you earlier that's for sure!

Alright -

I'm gonna get that little bugger.............. ??? ......what the - .. §&8!!&%&$'**!!

:eek:uch:

it ga.. got me with it's cyber-paw -

:cry:

now I have an ugly scar on my cheek.... .....:baby:

No! Your scar is not ugly, it is heroic! It is from a cybercat after all..

As i don't agree all cats are evil, some cats definitely are! As a cat owner I'm sure of that..We need to stop that cat ASAP! I will attack him with my ship!

:look:

Where did he go?

He is attacking me using lasers! :eek:uch:

NOoOOoOOoOooOOO! My ship! It is nearly destroyed!

I FAILED YOU ALL! and i need to repair my ship now...

45 lb. plate ftw.

I would like to see that...

That cat...that cat...

also,Don, what did they do to detect your cyborg feline? I'm guessing administer the Voight-Kat test?

"More kitten than kitten is our motto."

Alas, they did not need to go to such measures. Replicat was one of those clunky cybercats with footlong razor claws and lazer eyes. Not exactly as stealthy as Cat-Waldo or Cat-Carmen Sandiego. The Blade Runner reference ends at the name.

Really, Replicat was a parody of how many supervillans have cats. Instead of the evil genius being the villian, it was the cat.

Replicat's origin is pretty simple. The cat of an evil genius was killed, so the genius rebuilt him into REPLICAT, a souped-up, heavily armed killing machine. Shortly thereafter, REPLICAT kills its owner, then goes on a wild rampage, eventually causing global panic and mayhem.

This was awhile before I ever read Cyberpunk 2020, but you might say the cat went cyberpsycho.

Top Bottom