Now playing [music]

+
Any doom metal fans here?

I am looking for someone who can agree with me about Messiah Marcolin not being a good singer. I love Candlemass and many of Messiah's songs, but let's be serious for a moment: he tries too hard, doesn't have proper technique and ends up with a ridiculous goat-like vibratto. My preferred Candlemass singers would probably be Thomas Vikström and Robert Lowe, and I suppose Johan Längqvist was actually OK.

@Валькирия
That sounds like a pretty cool band. Always looking for a different sound. Not very many guttural female singers out there. I think I prefer her clean voice though.

I recently discovered this Russian doom metal band called Ocean of Sorrow (Океан Печали), which I also happened to like.

Sorry about the terrible audio quality. And please ignore the tacky slideshow.

Last edited:
Melody from 90's, it played like every morning on the radio when I waking up to go to school. Weird. It stuck in my brain since then.

What does "come undone" mean?

Also saw this druid today, nice guy I must say. He played a lot of good songs.

"Come undone", taken literally, is said of something that is meant to be tied up (bound up, sewn up, wrapped, dressed, or the like) but has become untied.

In the context of the song, characters are struggling to "come undone" of their inhibitions or too-careful plans (like the drowning woman in the chains) so they can love and be loved.
"Lost, in a snow filled sky/we'll make it alright/To come undone now.... Who do you need/who do you love/when you come undone?"

Last edited:
"Come undone", taken literally, is said of something that is meant to be tied up (bound up, sewn up, wrapped, dressed, or the like) but has become untied.

In the context of the song, characters are struggling to "come undone" of their inhibitions or too-careful plans (like the drowning woman in the chains) so they can love and be loved.
"Lost, in a snow filled sky/we'll make it alright/To come undone now.... Who do you need/who do you love/when you come undone?"

Wow, thank you for detailed answer! I thought it means something different. :)

@CalinTM When I listen music like that, my granny always says "Kate, somebody knocking in the door!" :rofl:

Watching Master and Margarita on TV, there is one track Devil's Masquerade Ball which sound creepy and funny at the same time.

"Apocalypse has come, now is the time for dinner." :hai:

Top Bottom