Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all for the congratulations and good wishes!
And don´t worry... I know what proper playtime during the honeymoon will be like :victory:

Checked me gaming e-mail account when I got back tonight, kickstarters and GOG that I hadn't bothered with in months, metric fuckton of message and updates on there. One of the message was from the forums informing me dead parents that i'd changed me account details, from when the forums were updated I should think. Weird. I wonder if it's because I were born on Feb 29th, and they're only counting me leap year birthdays and so thinking i'm a nipper?

Edit: Congrats on nuptials.

Checked me gaming e-mail account when I got back tonight, kickstarters and GOG that I hadn't bothered with in months, metric fuckton of message and updates on there. One of the message was from the forums informing me dead parents that i'd changed me account details, from when the forums were updated I should think. Weird. I wonder if it's because I were born on Feb 29th, and they're only counting me leap year birthdays and so thinking i'm a nipper?

Edit: Congrats on nuptials.

How quaint the ways of Paradox!
At common sense she gaily mocks!
Though counting in the usual way,
Years twenty-one I’ve been alive.
Yet, reckoning by my natal day,
Yet, reckoning by my natal day,
I am a little boy of five!

He is a little boy of five!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
A paradox, a paradox,
A most ingenious paradox.

Thanks to all for the congratulations and good wishes!
And don´t worry... I know what proper playtime during the honeymoon will be like :victory:

If you get the chambermaid worried about why you haven't come out, you're doing it right.

Congratulations.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I can´t picture her being very happy if I bring along my PC or my PS4 (haven´t decided yet, since I definitely have to update my PC) on the plane to our honeymoon destination :p

you are kidding, right? Repeat after me: I am not letting my gaming interfere with my sex life.

However you've managed to balance both so far seems ok if she's willing to marry you, heh.

To all the mods out there fighting the good fight. :cheers:

Must be hell for all of you right now. You have my gratitude. :hatsoff:

Volsung's right, never let gaming get in the way of baby making time. Double standard: It's okay for the latter to penetrate the former.

Whoa, I miss the forums from before the last conference. This is overwhelming; no way to keep up with all the discussions. February 24th will be be crazy.

Funny thing you can do something dangerous and be fine and you can do something safe and get hurt.

On May 16 rented a off road bike and had some off road racing, then later that day I was driving it like 10-15km/h somehow fell off if it hit my head really hard and spent 4 day unconscious in the hospital.

Funny thing you can do something dangerous and be fine and you can do something safe and get hurt.

On May 16 rented a off road bike and had some off road racing, then later that day I was driving it like 10-15km/h somehow fell off if it hit my head really hard and spent 4 day unconscious in the hospital.

Damn that's tough luck. Hope your ok now :)

I hear you, I was longboarding down a road on the countryside with some buddies and though more cars than usual were around, nothing happened, even at higher speeds. A day later I go jogging and my knees started to hurt: 2 weeks bedridden and almost a surgery. Today is the first day I'll go outside again.

So earlier today I hear a banshee screaming, "young lady". She screams it louder a second time. Then a third, getting progressively louder. And mind you I'm near deaf. Then here comes the wail, right in my ear accompanied by a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and the damned banshee realises that I'm a guy and scurries off.

Time for a haircut I suppose. I really would rather not though.

With me the screaming usually starts when I turn around to face them, along with loss of bodily functions and the shattering of frail psyche's, you're lucky.

I'm so ugly me dad kept the afterbirth and left me in slop bucket.
I'm so ugly me mirror asked me to become a vampire.
I'm so ugly I have to pay eye doctor danger money.
I'm so ugly that americans are thinking of weaponising me mush.
I'm so ugly that i'm currently on seven hundred years bad luck.
I'm so ugly that the paper bag I have to wear for sex has to wear a blindfold.
I'm so ugly that my cousin Quasimodo is considered the looker in the family.
I'm so ugly that Salvadore Dali said I was taking the piss.
I'm so ugly that the Xenomorph took one look and fucked right off back into space.

Edit: Edward Munch's the Scream, yep he was looking at me.

Last edited:
Time for a haircut I suppose. I really would rather not though.

From a fellow long haired guy to another. Dunno if you are in the process of growing it out, but if you are..
I was once stopped at a gas station, a friend of mine was driving. He goes out the door to talk to the employee, who was a friend of his.
So that employee after a while asks him, who is the girl you are traveling with man?
I turn around (I have a pretty long beard too so it was obvious what I am :p), and the guy was like :O.
Kind of a funny situation, but I am sure my face was quite red with embarrassment. Instant thought of chopping it off came to mind (not the face, the hair).
I still didn't cut it thoughand right now I am very happy I didn't.
So if you are at the moment growing it out, just let it grow you will like it later for sure :)

From a fellow long haired guy to another. Dunno if you are in the process of growing it out, but if you are..
I was once stopped at a gas station, a friend of mine was driving. He goes out the door to talk to the employee, who was a friend of his.
So that employee after a while asks him, who is the girl you are traveling with man?
I turn around (I have a pretty long beard too so it was obvious what I am :p), and the guy was like :O.
Kind of a funny situation, but I am sure my face was quite red with embarrassment. Instant thought of chopping it off came to mind (not the face, the hair).
I still didn't cut it thoughand right now I am very happy I didn't.
So if you are at the moment growing it out, just let it grow you will like it later for sure :)

I'd take that as a compliment. Am I weird? Maybe I'm weird.... Time to get fancy I guess. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom