Unable to register TW2

+
Unable to register TW2

Hi guys,

So I bought TW2 via GOG.com and installed etc no problem. Early in the game I noticed that you could unlock extra missions by registering the game - so I want to register the game.

When I try to login to register the game via the TW2 Launcher it says my password is invalid. I assume that the username/password I use to log in would be the same as my forum username/password (which I'm obviously using now).

Also, when I try to recover my password it says it will send it to my email address. So I enter my email address and it says that the email has been sent. I've tried it about 3 times over the last week and I'm yet to receive an email.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

You don't need to worry about registering it anymore :) If you've fully patched the game then you should have all of the DLC already (it was included in the patches after the game had been out a little while).

WardDragon said:
You don't need to worry about registering it anymore :) If you've fully patched the game then you should have all of the DLC already (it was included in the patches after the game had been out a little while).

OK.

So I went to the notice board in Flotsam to gather some quests. One of the quests was about a Troll. But the game said I had to register the game to access this quest.
The quest is not in my Journal or anything. How do I play it?

EDIT: OK, reinstalled the game and the patches and now the quests are available!

Thanks.

Top Bottom