Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to stay for a bit more, but Khorinis needs me to take care of the orcs in the valley of mines and in the same time learn few circles of magic...

Wow when i read this it sound so...bad...unless...you happen to do these stuff from time to time...

I would love to stay for a bit more, but Khorinis needs me to take care of the orcs in the valley of mines and in the same time learn few circles of magic...

Wow when i read this it sound so...bad...unless...you happen to do these stuff from time to time...

Uh.......Sure......have fun!?

Having a few jars tonight with me mates, getting a bit rowdy when in walks me old oppo Tommo, and he's got a ring through middle of his nose like a bull. Well we're gobsmacked as we know he's into tatoos and all that but this seems a bit much, anyway he sods off to buy a round and we discuss the matter in a mature and measured manner. Once he gets back to our snug he asks us seriously what we think, so naturally we all start moo-ing like cows.

Me mate Shag says it's the shit, the bullshit. I opt to order a steak and then ask him if it's okay me eating one of his family. Poor bastard took it quite well, he says he's having his tongue pierced next week, I think je's trying to fit in with a new lass he's seeing. He asked me why I didn't have any body art apart from me little tatoo, so I slammed me arm against the bar with a clang and told him i've had enough metal inserted in me. Good night all in all.

For me, music is the cure to everything. There's music for every occasion in life.

That and punching little kids. Now didn't you have a young niece or cousin? :D

I'm curious though, do you produce some music on your own? Cause you seem very interested in it.

I'm curious though, do you produce some music on your own? Cause you seem very interested in it.

Hmm I have written a couple of songs but not many, and I don't like any of them naturally.

However I do play in a band. We're doing song covers, but mostly "jam" sessions, so there's some creative action there. I'll be doing some live shows next year I believe. :)

Hmm I have written a couple of songs but not many, and I don't like any of them naturally.

However I do play in a band. We're doing song covers, but mostly "jam" sessions, so there's some creative action there. I'll be doing some live shows next year I believe. :)

That's great.
I know what you're talking about btw, I have written some stupid songs myself in the past :p.

That's great.
I know what you're talking about btw, I have written some stupid songs myself in the past :p.

Ah well it's pretty much the same for everyone I think. No matter how good you are, you always think you can do better. Thus I don't think I'll ever be happy with anything I write. :p

Ah well it's pretty much the same for everyone I think. No matter how good you are, you always think you can do better. Thus I don't think I'll ever be happy with anything I write. :p

That's usually a sign you're getting better though, so who knows.. Maybe one day you will reach that level.

That's usually a sign you're getting better though, so who knows.. Maybe one day you will reach that level.

Yeah, that's the plan. Keep trying until I'm happy with it. It's quite a long way though, since my expectations are ridiculously high. :p

Ah anyway. What about you then? In a band? Playing gigs? Anything like that?

Also, what instruments do you play?

I assume you do. :p

Yeah, that's the plan. Keep trying until I'm happy with it. It's quite a long way though, since my expectations are ridiculously high. :p

Ah anyway. What about you then? In a band? Playing gigs? Anything like that?

Also, what instruments do you play?

I assume you do. :p

No, I wish I knew someone to play with. I used to play guitar but I haven't touched it in a year.
I would like to learn drums or piano though. I've got a few melodies in my head that would be cool to bring to life someday :p.

No, I wish I knew someone to play with. I used to play guitar but I haven't touched it in a year.
I would like to learn drums or piano though. I've got a few melodies in my head that would be cool to bring to life someday :p.

Influenced by Marek Brezovský no doubt. :p

I found that the more time you give to music, the more you get rewarded later. So even if you do not have anyone to play with at the moment, do not stop practicing. You will eventually get some contacts and then off you go. Playing with other people is really great, especially if they are "better" musicians than you are.

Last year my guitar teacher and I did some live gigs. If you ignore the nervousness, these gigs were some of the best times I've had in my life. :D

Influenced by Marek Brezovský no doubt. :p

I found that the more time you give to music, the more you get rewarded later. So even if you do not have anyone to play with at the moment, do not stop practicing. You will eventually get some contacts and then off you go. Playing with other people is really great, especially if they are "better" musicians than you are.

Last year my guitar teacher and I did some live gigs. If you ignore the nervousness, these gigs were some of the best times I've had in my life. :D

Haha, yeah :D. I would love to learn some of his songs. I like to try to think what colors I see when listening to something and his songs give me my favourite ones :p.

Edit: When I was little I had a guitar teacher too. He was a very cool guy, I wish I didn't quit sometimes. I didn't appreciate him like this back then.

I think everyone here will envy me when i say that in North-West Greece we have the coolest summer in at least ten years. I mean, it isn't even summer.

On a different note... i don't understand (most of the) people. Less and less. And i need a cigarette right now, and i don't like this. I do smoke, occasionally, but i don't like to have a need for smoke. But a friend of mine upset me half an hour ago, and now i want some nicotine.

I think everyone here will envy me when i say that in North-West Greece we have the coolest summer in at least ten years. I mean, it isn't even summer.

On a different note... i don't understand (most of the) people. Less and less. And i need a cigarette right now, and i don't like this. I do smoke, occasionally, but i don't like to have a need for smoke. But a friend of mine upset me half an hour ago, and now i want some nicotine.

Don't you do it! It's the only way to overcome that need.

Think of the gentle Epirot breeze. It's blowing right now. :)

I can understand you, sometimes I need to be a bit agressive. And I don't like it. I'm agressive, occassionally, but I don't like to have a need of raising my paw. not against someone whom I am the best friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom