Pillars of Eternity

+

Forum veteran
~14:36 is my favorite part. The dude brings up MMOs and Josh goes "mm-hmm" in a way that kind of sounds like "I hope the camera breaks so that I can strangle this idiot to death." Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

I'd say it was more of a "Can you state the obvious any more plainly?" or maybe "Duh!"
The "mm-humm" was perhaps "Could you please make a point or ask a question?"

I do not like this link, it recommends Literacy. Knowledge is the Enemy of Faith. An Open Mind Is a Fortress With Unbarred Gates. The Emperor Protects.

Suhiir, you'll pay for this heresy.

Bring it!

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 72
It's obvious I'm girl in the dark armor championing truth, justice, and .... well let's call it the Western Way.
You however are masquerading as a golden knight to deceive poor gullible people into believing you're what you appear to be rather then what you are.
For shame, I'd always thought of Canadians as being generally more truthful and honest then then the average American. You've shown the true nature of the Canadian, lies and deceit veiled in a pleasant form.

Guess I'll just have to rely on the Poles to drag the world kicking and screaming into enlightenment.

Top Bottom