Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a long story. Chocolate salty balls is some kind of food, right?

I shouldn't have posted my Keira Metz fanart.

Oh come on. I'm sure a lot of people appreciated it. It's nice to share photos. Helps people have a better understanding to who they are talking to. I don't really know why. :p

Then there's always the ones who can't contain rude thoughts. If it gets out of hand, to the point where you've had enough, there's always the option to ignore them.

Probably though, they do not really want to be rude. It's just their way of coping with the situation.

On a completely different note, that damn mosquito is still in here. I'm going on a rampage. Didn't bite me yesterday night though. Did not even bother me with that annoying flying sound.

Oh come on. I'm sure a lot of people appreciated it. It's nice to share photos. Helps people have a better understanding to who they are talking to. I don't really know why. :p

Then there's always the ones who can't contain rude thoughts. If it gets out of hand, to the point where you've had enough, there's always the option to ignore them.

Probably though, they do not really want to be rude. It's just their way of coping with the situation.

On a completely different note, that damn mosquito is still in here. I'm going on a rampage. Didn't bite me yesterday night though. Did not even bother me with that annoying flying sound.
Thanks @StaGiors, you are always very kind and good for a laugh (I hope I didn't say something stupid again). I have mosquito problem too. Even cold can't stop the hordes of little bloodsuckers. Those nordlings are pretty tough. And I got plenty of them. I heard they love men, but I literally feel how wrong people are.

And that noise they making... that's why I'm not in love with this composition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom