Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the carpet. And I'm sick. Been that way for a week. Have not felt air in my upper nose cavities for some time. Pisses me off. :p

Well try not to spill the contents of your stomach! :evil:

My stomach is fine. :p

So is everything else. Just my nose. Well I wake up with a headache every morning because I can't sleep well at night. Breathing.. Other than that I enjoy making people uncomfortable by staring them right in their eye with my mouth open. Did it to a professor this week. He was giving me nervous looks from time to time. :p

My stomach is fine. :p

So is everything else. Just my nose. Well I wake up with a headache every morning because I can't sleep well at night. Breathing.. Other than that I enjoy making people uncomfortable by staring them right in their eye with my mouth open. Did it to a professor this week. He was giving me nervous looks from time to time. :p

Yeah I've had something similar to that before. I can't sleep either and it drives me insane!

I'm on the carpet. And I'm sick.

As long as you don't stick!

Yeah I've had something similar to that before. I can't sleep either and it drives me insane!

Me neither, that to me is the worst bit. Sleeping with my mouth open doesn't work for me, and when it does, I wake up with such a dry, sore throat, ugh.
Thank god I seemed to have skipped the bad colds this year.

Me neither, that to me is the worst bit. Sleeping with my mouth open doesn't work for me, and when it does, I wake up with such a dry, sore throat, ugh.
Thank god I seemed to have skipped the bad colds this year.

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis? Winter just arrived here in the South. I decided to go out at night, with my hair kind of wet. Twice in a row. Can't say it was the best decision I've made. :p

Hair in food. Aaack. Nothing grosses me out more. I gag if I even think of it.

I've had quite the issue this week with my lion mane getting into my mouth.

Edit: And on noses, colds, and such. I don't know what I got one time years back, but my nostrils built up like a crust fortress, nothing could go in and nothing out. It took a week until I could get all that crud out since my nose was so sensitive. Worst of all it happened in summer.

Last edited:
I decided to go out at night, with my hair kind of wet. Twice in a row. Can't say it was the best decision I've made. :p

Actually... *puts on her smartsy glasses* ...the belief that going outside with wet hair makes you sick, has been proven to be a myth... *puts her smartsy glasses away*

And I know, but I tend to get sick faster when the weather changes most (like in autumn or spring), which should've passed about now. I had a tiny cold but nothing serious.

Actually... *puts on her smartsy glasses* ...the belief that going outside with wet hair makes you sick, has been proven to be a myth... *puts her smartsy glasses away*

And I know, but I tend to get sick faster when the weather changes most (like in autumn or spring), which should've passed about now. I had a tiny cold but nothing serious.

Haha too true. But I guess what I was trying to say is that I got a cold. Which happened because I must've been cold, so my immune system was not at it's best.

The normal "cold" is actually a virus.

However our great great grandmothers noticed that people got sick when they went outside and were not properly dressed. And then naturally screamed at their sons, telling them that they didn't listen, so they got a cold. Quite wise of them, since it is actually the reason why they got sick. They were cold.

Anyway. I've got quite a few med school friends, so they told me all about it, while I was being grumpy. Well not really. I'm never grumpy. :p

Haha too true. But I guess what I was trying to say is that I got a cold. Which happened because I must've been cold, so my immune system was not at it's best.

However our great great grandmothers noticed that people got sick when they went outside and were not properly dressed. And then naturally screamed at their sons, telling them that they didn't listen, so they got a cold. Quite wise of them, since it is actually the reason why they got sick. They were cold.

Anyway. I've got quite a few med school friends, so they told me all about it, while I was being grumpy. Well not really. I'm never grumpy. :p

That's just your way of flirting, isn't it mate? :p

Got to admit there's nowt like wringing out your soup strainer morning after a night on ale, and having a nice glass of wake up juice. Curry, grease, bits of Nan bread, beer and what have you, beverage of kings.

*approves*

Well my family can't grow hair unless we have woman in our life...basically according to my father history, he never shaved till he was married...and it seems the same with me...so @Princess_Ciri good news lady, You are looking at 18 years old baby face, genetically speaking...oh well that's one thing, Me and father look the same, i mean in the age of 40 i would look just as now +/-...

And something as an addition, maybe i'm wrong on that matter, but going and getting a tan during the summer (i mean go outside...) improves the immune system...
So basically go to the beach and get tanned and you'll be healthier during the winter...well not now, because it's winter, and it will just stupid, unless you have a death wish, that's fine too ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom