Mens Lounge

+
Ahh I never see the lady lounge around for some reason. then again, I'm not often in this part of the forum. Well I'll have to stay here. The Witcher Code tells me so.

Ahh I never see the lady lounge around for some reason. then again, I'm not often in this part of the forum. Well I'll have to stay here. The Witcher Code tells me so.

Nah we can go there, the last time we invaded we had a laugh at "cocking". Quite a riot it was.

Scariest experience I ever had in church.

Practicing for this morning's anthem. Choir director says "where are the sopranos? We don't have enough sopranos." Nobody knows what happened to several sopranos. "We need a tenor to sing soprano. Guy, you can sing falsetto. Sit between Carol and Lori."

World's. Ugliest. Soprano. Ever.

I sang the whole service in falsetto, including a bunch of high E-flats.

You don't look like you're built for soprano, Guy. And I thought it was illegal in California to wear a kilt and not have a claymore strapped to your side.

A little gil for you, men. You deserve a little smile in your face today. ;)

Enjoy it!

Notice the antiquity of these brooms, conclusive proof that we knew parking before the car were there!

Scariest experience I ever had in church.

Practicing for this morning's anthem. Choir director says "where are the sopranos? We don't have enough sopranos." Nobody knows what happened to several sopranos. "We need a tenor to sing soprano. Guy, you can sing falsetto. Sit between Carol and Lori."

World's. Ugliest. Soprano. Ever.

I sang the whole service in falsetto, including a bunch of high E-flats.

Why didn't tell them the truth about where are the Sopranos?

Last edited:
I need a drink, one made with wormwood.

I have a situation at work due to an employee, and I have to make a temporary solution for her.

Now this wouldn't be so bad if A. Others have asked for what I'm about to do but on a permanent basis and B. Some think that I treat her with favouritism which isn't exactly true.

And of course there's a whole other dilemma I'm not sure about on this subject.

I guess tomorrow I'm going to decree this edict and present it to my other employees and explain it so as to seem as transparent as possible.

Wouldn't be a manager for all the shinies in...Shinytown. Must suck and you'll probably get criticised whatever you do, I suppose you could do the old, "If you guys have got any problems or feelings about this come and talk to me, my door's open and it'll be in strict confidence." Or encourage the staff to empathise with the lass you're dealing with, as if they were in her position. Sometimes our better angels overcome our inner demons.

Not mine though, me and my inner demon are having an affair behind Satans back, and i've stolen his toupee.

Shinytown, is that a place or a state of mind? Sounds nice though.

The stress a lower or some middle managers have for the peanut pay is just not worth it.

I have a feeling you're right and I'll get criticised either way. The possible favouritism or liking her accusations are what I'm most afraid of. Suppose I'll just tell em' it's something I'd do for any of them, which is true.

"Listen you bunch of bastards, I hate you all equally, until you give me beer or cash. NOW GO FORTH AND DO THY MASTERS WILL OR FACE ME IN BATTLE, NAKED AND GREASED AS TRADITION DEMANDS!"

Edit: I don't think i'd cut it as management.

Ehh...probably not !
But then again some people might find you naked and greased as appealing .

Top Bottom