Mens Lounge

+
I was at the wine store today. Caught a glimpse out the window of a full figured creature that could be Yen in every way - raven black hair, big breasts, round thighs. I simply can't look away when I'm confronted with this. I don't think I've ever been able to ignore a pretty woman in public view. Can any man here say, 'yep, caught a glimpse, that's enough' and move on? You always have to get that second look. Sorry if this sounds creepy, but I need to get an opinion on this.

Once riding along on me bike in summer, shamelessly leching at the totty, craning me head to watch one lass who I swear was an angel sent from heaven. Next thing I know I rear end a Ford Fiesta, smash through its back window and am stuck between front two seats saying good morning to Mrs and Mr who are looking at me in shock. So yeah.

You're never sure whether you've given offence or not though are you? I mean few years ago I was sat in a greasy spoon waiting for me sarnie, when this tall, blond valkyrie walks in, hair in braids, wearing a mini skirt that were more belt, and legs that were so long and slender they had roadworks on 'em. My chin hit me chest hair, and I blatantly ogled, before being given a glance that froze me testicles and had 'em step outside saying they may be some time. So I sinks me muzzle in me tea and shrug me shoulders in apology.

Yet on way out this lass gives me a big smile and a wink. My mind had just been successfully and roughly fucked wi'out even a condom.

I think it becomes clear whether an implicit compliment would be appreciated or not, once a momentary eye contact is established. And needless to say, there is a way to look at someone to say "you look beautiful" that is different from looking at someone like "I want to fuck you" or "you're mine." The latter sort of look would most likely be offensive / creepy to someone you don't know or barely know.

There is a way to admire someone's looks while still humanizing them.

I always think there's that caveman deep inside that we've got to keep contained, whether in matters of anger or arousal, got to stop ourselves and persuade new parts of the brain to kick in and control us. That said it's still surprising how devastating a pretty woman can be, then again I suppose urge for finding an ideal mate is the basic imperative of our species, and its continuation.

The real needs are youth and health. In some period of history, the beauty in a woman was wide hips because it related to fertility, calving ease and high rate of natal survival.

But a good sense of humour is a treat that atract women because is a symthom of self-control, intelligence and good evironament for future children.

Not sure what this means...
A joke about my own beauty or lack of it ;)

A joke about my own beauty or lack of it ;)

Beauty is a subjective thing. I find my fiancee beautiful, but not everyone might do that and that´s fine!

I agree that a good sense of humour is a very attractive trait. It speaks of intelligence and self-confidence, indeed.

I think there is a difference between beauty and attraction.

I don't believe everyone is naturally beautiful (according to ever changing social standards of course). I know I am not.
However, I think everyone can be attractive, and that to me, is a quality that is more important than natural beauty, which whithers quickly in the larger scheme of things.

Attraction on the other hand is largely constructed. It's what you wear, how you speak, how you conduct yourself, your mannerisms, your micro-expressions, your tone of voice, your charms, your intelligence, your knowledge and culture, your confidence, your allure...etc.

And I think everyone can be attractive, if they put their minds into it (and still remain faithful to who they are, evidently), to the point where it becomes second nature.

What is beauty anyways?
A bunch of horse shit that is fed to us by magazines, Hollywood, and so on. Beauty is not a fact, but a series of characteristics that were created for us.
I fell in love with my girlfriend not because she is beautiful by Hollywood's guidelines, but because she is kind, gentle, and I know she'd be a loving mother if we have children.

So she is beautiful to you. Beauty is just what you personally like and feel is pleasant to look at. For me for example magazine and regular beauty for the most part is not appealing or boring. But there is something for everyone and thus everyone can be beautiful to someone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom