Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
A night off, a full gut, a few gallon and I feel like a bloody new man, strange how you can be so refreshed by the little things. I'm gonna have to go up York soon for a goosey at the Jorvik centre, if you see a one eyed, bald, bearded large blond bloke limping down the street, come up and introduce yoursen Reptile. I'm always up for a pie and a pint or two.

Talking about Charades me mate Shag apparently did it again other night, except he said, "Not you again!" after he'd pulled his lad out. Yep Lethal Weapon 2. I'm glad I weren't there.

Last edited:
A night off, a full gut, a few gallon and I feel like a bloody new man, strange how you can be so refreshed by the little things. I'm gonna have to go up York soon for a goosey at the Jorvik centre, if you see a one eyed, bald, bearded large blond bloke limping down the street, come up and introduce yoursen Reptile. I'm always up for a pie and a pint or two.

Talking about Charades me mate Shag apparently did it again other night, except he said, "Not you again!" after he'd pulled his lad out. Yep Lethal Weapon 2. I'm glad I weren't there.

reading your comments on this forum is like a whimsical adventure from start till finish. I often only understand about 60% of what you're saying.

But hey, that's still 10% more than you understand of what I'm saying.
So he isn't off that bad !

Well, we all have problems understanding you at times as it's usually CIRI! CIRI! CIRI! COFFEE! COFFEE! So it all kind of looks like gibberish! :p

@Blothulfur
Wait. He pulled his "rod" out!? He was that pissed? Sounds like your mate leads a lead! :lol:

Last edited:
I can only understand one bloody thing when I read a @Blothulfur's post, and I don't know why but that bloody thing makes me be a little selfish...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom