Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Why are new games cheaper for pc than for consoles?

Answer: licensing fees.

If you want to release a certain game on a console, you need to pay a fee to Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo.
It's how the console manufacturers make money - the hardware sales alone are not enough to cover the expenses ~

i overslept for my 11am class today i am such a mess.
luckily my flatmate has the same class so he woke me up cuz otherwise i'd probably have only woken up now.

...time has no meaning for Ciri !

i overslept for my 11am class today i am such a mess.
luckily my flatmate has the same class so he woke me up cuz otherwise i'd probably have only woken up now.

I saw this really loud looking alarm clock on Amazon once. Kind of looked like a bomb though, surely that would wake you up.

Although it may be a one time use.

So, few hours ago I became an uncle...It's a big deal in my country, I must celebrate :wine::beer::smoke:

Congrats!

Yes, that solution is clearly brilliant.

Saw the SuicideGirls Blackheart burlesque show in New Orleans last night. Soooo much fun and very entertaining. Their rendition of the Little Mermaid's 'Part of your World' had my laughing so hard.

And damn (going to be a typical guy for a minute here) Brazil knows how to make some fine women.

First day after being sick for so long that I felt like really cooking...

Going to make my taste-buds suffer. 4 whole racks of spare-ribs (more than 3KG), smoked with bourbon barrel wood chips covered in a sticky spicy coke and bourbon sauce. And my own little variation of potato skins with an extra dose of bacon. After the weeks of quick soup and pasta, I can barely wait for a meat overindulgence...

It's just so cold outside hope the grills temperature keeps stable the next couple of hours... Smells oh so delicious...

Great, now I'm sneezing and sniffing with a headache. Sounds like a bad cold doesn't it? Looks like I'm getting the flu.

That's supposed to make me feel better!? It just creeps me out! :p

I've got something that will make you feel better... Follow this recipe...

Minty knocks you out drink
The mint opens up the sinuses, the bourbon makes you sleepy, the alcohol helps you forget you feel sick and for the creepy videos of predators you won't care anymore.

Maybe not the best thing when sick, but you really really won't care.

I've got something that will make you feel better... Follow this recipe...

Minty knocks you out drink
The mint opens up the sinuses, the bourbon makes you sleepy, the alcohol helps you forget you feel sick and for the creepy videos of predators you won't care anymore.

Maybe not the best thing when sick, but you really really won't care.

Umm.....Alcohol makes me sick.

---------- Updated at 06:04 PM ----------

This one makes me smile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom