Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damariel Alunnar @Synvael Pizza Alfredo supra!

Speaking of burns, my whole left side of the face is full of scratches, and it burns... fucking "master" sport....
But it's not like anyone cares...

But it's not like anyone cares...

i'm sure dermatologists care!!

I'm doing a presentation tomorrow in Japanese about my favourite video games. The major downside is that it's 6 minutes long, graded, and I cannot use notes. I'm slightly worried I will get stage fright and suddenly forget what I am going to say. Not to mention that the word "Yopparawaseru" keeps tripping me up... I simply cannot manage to say it the first time no matter how much I practice T_T

I'm doing a presentation tomorrow in Japanese about my favourite video games. The major downside is that it's 6 minutes long, graded, and I cannot use notes. I'm slightly worried I will get stage fright and suddenly forget what I am going to say. Not to mention that the word "Yopparawaseru" keeps tripping me up... I simply cannot manage to say it the first time no matter how much I practice T_T

That is one unenviable task you have before you. I can't imagine what it's like to give a speech, never mind it being in another language. The only thing I (and several others here) can do is wish you good luck.

Damn, let's see other advice, apathy is death...nah doesn't apply. I know i'll make some obscure refrence that nobody understands, but makes me sound zen:

"The flesh knows that it suffers, even when the mind does not. Always remember there cannot be two skies!"

Seriously, I always tell nervous choir members and soloists, "mistakes are for practice. When you're in front of the audience, everything you say is right. Never doubt that it is right."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom