Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an equal-opportunity forum. In return, you have the right to oppress one male forum member of your choice.
Only one, mind.

And then that person will feel oppressed and deserve to oppress someone else, and then that person will feel oppressed and deserve to oppress someone else, and then that person will feel oppressed and deserve to oppress someone else... you get the idea.

(Psst. But if you do pick, pick the most powerful one.)

I'm being oppressed

ok wise mod-sensei, please pick a man here deserving of oppression.
Wasn't I the one complaining about your nagging? ^^

(Psst. But if you do pick, pick the most powerful one.)
Ah good, I am off the hook the, I guess. :)

Btw I am curious if anyone recognizes the origin of my forum name.

And since I haven't written a confusing enough post yet, let me post another unrelated thing:

Rep. He'd probably enjoy it and thus not exact revenge to keep the cycle going. Doesn't meet Brielle's criteria though.

This is because of the conversation we had yesterday, isn't it? I knew it'd bite me in the ass eventually.

And asking someone with Ciri in their username to oppress me - too cruel. Anyway, I already oppress literally everyone, so I don't need to pick a single target :)

This is because of the conversation we had yesterday, isn't it? I knew it'd bite me in the ass eventually.

And asking someone with Ciri in their username to oppress me - too cruel. Anyway, I already oppress literally everyone, so I don't need to pick a single target :)

The last time you tried to oppress me, I seem to remember hitting back with a smart-ass remark. I guess that makes me your arch-nemesis? :lol:

. Anyway, I already oppress literally everyone, so I don't need to pick a single target :)

You and your pals... every nght... watching... ready to oppress your next prey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom