Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I understand all that, everyone has his/her tastes, but why an Ostrich? hahahahaha
PietSmiet Fans would know. ^^ It is because of the long neck. ;)
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://forums.cdprojektred.com/member.php?u=2424266" target="_blank">Blothulfur</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> just for you, m8

I've never seen Shrek, i'm now glad.

Shrek is Love. Shrek is Life.

If anybody oppresses me can they wear leather, and bring some chains, a ball gag, lipstick, a gralloching knife and a young Ostrich.

Cheers.

Edit: Oh and lard.

Bloth, your description reminded me of this movie... if you've ever seen then you'll understand and if not then I'd recommend watching it.

[video=youtube;g4PyMY--RnU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4PyMY--RnU[/video]

Took me all day...finished chapter 2

---------- Updated at 09:57 PM ----------

whoa whoa whoa...what's the deal with all the silence?

You came, opened the door, let some fresh air in with a breeze of leaves and wind. Everybody lifting their heads from their pints, the music stopped. All looking at you. What message have you brought us from the outside lands?

You came, opened the door, let some fresh air in with a breeze of leaves and wind. Everybody lifting their heads from their pints, the music stopped. All looking at you. What message have you brought us from the outside lands?

In the end, all will remain the same.

AH finally. Something was blocking the doors. I thought you guys were so drunk that you decided to pile yourselves against the door as a practical joke.

So I got my pre-surgery laser session for my eventual eye-surgery. Went pretty well. Had a huge headache, and when the doctor was shooting laser beams at my face, it felt like a sound wave exploding inside my eyes. Rather unpleasant. Anyway.

Christmas is coming up, so we get like 2 weeks off everything. I was thinking of taking 3 or 4 days to do a road trip. Initially I wanted to do a Balkan Road trip, going all the way through Macedonia and Serbia, and then return to Greece through Croatia, Montenegro and Albania. But I realized that I'm not quite prepared for this.

Instead I'll do a Road trip all around Greece, and maybe do the Balkan Road trip sometime later this year. Has any of you guys done something like that before? I would appreciate some advice. I gotta mention I decided to travel alone. I know it's Christmas and I should be with family and friends and so on, but I feel like getting some alone time this year.

I guess the plan is to drive around, until I chance upon a nice beautiful place I've never seen before, then stop and relax, or even play some music to nobody. That would be a nice experience I think. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom