Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens next will be either genius or will create more confusion. Yes, even I don't know whats going on anymore.

Bears! Pew pew pew! Aren't they funny?

I got nothing.

See, that's where Bloth comes in - he'll get you nice and drunk without you having to waste your... cider *blegh*

Did you just insinuate that cider isn't an amazing drink with the alcohol percentage of beer but the fruity delicious taste of apple juice?

FIGHT ME LIZARD MAN

CDPR and Valkyrie Entertainment proudly present you a recap of this day inside a Kinley Bear.

Suddenly it all makes sense. Huh.

Did you just insinuate that cider isn't an amazing drink with the alcohol percentage of beer but the fruity delicious taste of apple juice?

FIGHT ME LIZARD MAN

Cider's pretty shit, yeah...

Ahem, I don't think I'm allowed to fight forum members, Marcin gives us these looks.

@Princess_Ciri Funny how no one mentions the subject of owls...

their short attention span meant it was never really going to be a true conversation topic

---------- Updated at 10:11 PM ----------

Cider's pretty shit, yeah...

Ahem, I don't think I'm allowed to fight forum members, Marcin gives us these looks.

How about a tickle fight?
And no cider is a beautiful drink
if you haven't ever drunk Kopparberg I feel bad for you

It's expensive but amazing

Ew. Pass.

Just drink vodka with juice then... ?

Isn't most alcohol technically vegetarian? ^_^

Eh, if people want to draw out their drinking as opposed to just getting smashed, beer is a good choice. And for those who aren't fond of beer, hard cider can be a good alternative.

@Princess_Ciri I've never seen that brand before here, I'll have to see if it does exist here in the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom