Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the German preparation of coffee generally considered weak?

If you're comparing it to Italian, Spanish, Greek or Turkish coffee, everything this side of paint remover is weak.

I recall German coffee and American filter coffee (before those blasted K-cups, most everything in America was Melitta-filtered) being about the same, which, yeah, is pretty weak.

Why would you drink coffee anyway out of your free will. :)

because.... ehm.... b e c a u s s s e ...

*cough trying to dissemble*

Last edited:
Weird feeling of Hairy Bear teleportation

we are doomed to the land of off topic no matter where we post
*sad music plays*

why would i hit on you??? i don't know what you look like AND you don't have an early copy of the witcher 3 to give me.

I used to drink white coffee only, but now when I need a kick in the morning, make myself a strong black coffee with a lot of sugar.

Heart pounding? Check
Ready for work? Check

Nah, I just exaggerate, I drink one per day. I wouldn't drink any, but my organism usually shuts off after two hours of work.

Coffee! need more... now...

I'm still not sure why boyfriend is opposed to my idea of buying a second coffee machine to put next to my PC... I barely drink 10 mugs per day...

@Mataresa

BTW... Have I mentioned that my best friend (61' old, with 2 engineering career) has been employed liike the gravedigger of the village, after 3 years looking for a job?

I'm the friend of the gravedigger!.... but .... but I'm not a dog! I don't like bones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom