Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I overslept for class this morning so I got dressed, rushed to class and then when I got there realised I had arrived an hour early and I didn't actually oversleep. I got out of bed earlier than I needed to *sob* today is a sad day.

I thought I overslept for class this morning so I got dressed, rushed to class and then when I got there realised I had arrived an hour early and I didn't actually oversleep. I got out of bed earlier than I needed to *sob* today is a sad day.

That's what my nightmares are made of ...

Actually having quite a nice time. Last week I still thought all those teachers wanted to bury me, but now it's like doing this test exam and that (kinda funny, because an advanced course English exam includes a discussion with one or two partners, and we have to do all parts of this on our own - I'm talking to myself, kind of), and writing a speech about writing, and drinking tea. Could've been worse.

Someone knows if blackbirds sing this early in the year? I heard one today's morning. But I'm not sure if it was a dream, because in my memory it's all blurred and surreal. (Still wondering why I'm wondering about that, though.)

Seems stress is wining room...

Keep awake till you're home back...

It's things like this that makes me feel lucky that I can't sleep at all after 6 in the morning hehe
Edit - Then you had some spare time to prepare for class? :p

Last edited:
It's things like this that makes me feel lucky that I can't sleep at all after 6 in the morning hehe
Edit - Then you had some spare time to prepare for class? :p

Yeah I got some grammar preparation done for my class tomorrow so in that sense it was actually probably a good thing I went in early.

Could be worse. At least you had clothes on.
Yeah no matter how tired I am, I never forget my clothes. Mainly because it's too bloody cold to go outside without 3 layers on at least.

Today has been a tough day though. Some asshole stuck chewing gum underneath a table I was sat at, and because my hair is very long, a few strands got stuck in the gum :':)':)'( Luckily it was only a few strands and luckily I had scissors to free myself.... otherwise there would have been a lot of screaming.

Yeah I got some grammar preparation done for my class tomorrow so in that sense it was actually probably a good thing I went in early.

Yeah no matter how tired I am, I never forget my clothes. Mainly because it's too bloody cold to go outside without 3 layers on at least.

Today has been a tough day though. Some asshole stuck chewing gum underneath a table I was sat at, and because my hair is very long, a few strands got stuck in the gum :':)':)'( Luckily it was only a few strands and luckily I had scissors to free myself.... otherwise there would have been a lot of screaming.

Ah school years...don't you just love them?:p

Ah school years...don't you just love them?:p

If I find the person that stuck that chewing gum to the desk I will cut them.

But on the bright side, the projector in our room today wasn't working so an IT technician came in to fix it, and he was ridiculously hot. Like all the girls in the class kind of looked at each other like "oh my god?" he was that cute.

If I find the person that stuck that chewing gum to the desk I will cut them.

But on the bright side, the projector in our room today wasn't working so an IT technician came in to fix it, and he was ridiculously hot. Like all the girls in the class kind of looked at each other like "oh my god?" he was that cute.

Haha! Kids...:lol:

Could be worse. At least you had clothes on.

That's reminds me a good old elementary school days, when I find myself in a bed with nothing but my underwear in a class, while everyone else are fully dressed and I'm being chastised by my teacher.

And then I woke up and with a relief I find out that I'm just being tortured by a Nazi soldiers. Good times.

OK, only one part of this story is true, the other is a scene from the movie and I'm going to let you decide which is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom