Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puns? From you?

Oh, my.... Now I see that no one can avoid getting older...

Puns? From you?

Wait, are you suggesting that Reptile is going to become more respectable!? Hahahahahaha! :rofl:

---------- Updated at 06:18 PM ----------

Speaking of forum users: I just got a notification:
View attachment 10684

It's my first forum birthday! :)

Attachments

• One year forum.jpg
    One year forum.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 39
For the sanity of this forum, I'M NOT!

BTW, eskimoe, happy Forum-joinday!

Princess, when you have a party in your home your subconscious will not allow you to lose control for much you drink. There's too much yours is at stake.

Miss gifs?

Re: horses and story writing, I was going through some old stuff recently and I found this really long story about wild horses that I wrote when I was eleven or so. It messed with my mind because I barely remember writing it - some bits and pieces, sure, but that damn thing is a couple of hundred pages long. I also wonder where my obsession with horses had gone in the meantime. :c

Happy forum anniversaries, @eskimoe and @Alan989 :D

Re: horses and story writing, I was going through some old stuff recently and I found this really long story about wild horses that I wrote when I was eleven or so. It messed with my mind because I barely remember writing it - some bits and pieces, sure, but that damn thing is a couple of hundred pages long. I also wonder where my obsession with horses had gone in the meantime. :c

Happy forum anniversaries, @eskimoe and @Alan989 :D

Thanks @Dona! I've only been here a year and it feels like it's been longer than that. :)

Puns? From you?

So... Rep is not the sole in that trance... I see...

I used to write stories about that stuff too! They were terrible but I was sure at the time they were going to become bestselling novels, even if I never made it past chapter 2.
Oh :( that's a shame about the stables!

Ohh, yeah, I remember I was sure about that too. I finished my first "novel" (approx. 11 pages, I think), when I was 11 and started to work on a whole series (about horses and horse-riding, yeah) and actually this was the beginning and the base of my last bigger project. Which isn't exactly a novel, and not about horses anymore. Not taking the horses included into account, they are just ... there. Like part of the setting. Ahh, and there's another similarity: It's terrible. People tend to think it's not, but I'm sure about it, since I know what I intented and what I got in the end. :D

Shame on the marten that tried the only cable in the whole stables out. Why I'm sure he didn't enjoy his meal?

Princess, when you have a party in your home your subconscious will not allow you to lose control for much you drink. There's too much yours is at stake.

That I could understand but I'm more impressed at how I managed to avoid getting a hangover! It seems wine agrees with me more than cider...

Wine (REd wine) is known for its anti-radical properties, and you and me know how can anti-radicals be the best skin girl friends ;)

Horses are good for food and for carrying/pulling stuff, not for stories. :)
Agree with the latter but honestly, for some reason I don't really like eating horse meat. For example some meat producers use horse meat in mettwurst and I avoid that shit like the plague.

I think they're too "noble" of an animals to be eaten. It's just gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom