Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope @Princess_Ciri doesn't come into the kitchen...

I don't normally eat food that has been cooked by a cat.... they tend to get their fur in everything

Hi, folks. I hope everyone is alright and feeling good. :)

My niece broke yesterday my iPhone 4 which my sister gave me last year. Display now is a mess full of cracks. Repairing a display is pretty expensive here for some odd reasons. So now I think if I should repair it or finally buy a tablet PC. Apple just make everything simple actually. edit: And I still have my previous phone with me.

I think I'll grab a tablet from Acer.

Last edited:

My niece broke yesterday my iPhone 4 which my sister gave me last year. Display now is a mess full of cracks. Repairing a display is pretty expensive here for some odd reasons. So now I think if I should repair it or finally buy a tablet PC. Apple just make everything simple actually. edit: And I still have my previous phone with me.

What's your previous phone model? Only issue with tablets is that they aren't as mobile online enabled as phones are unless you have a wi-fi connection or can tether it to your phone. If that isn't an issue and your other phone can meet any wants/needs you have for on-the-go internet, go for it!

If you are satisfied with what your older phone can do in terms of apps and all, I'd say definitely go for a tablet PC. I use mine a lot for web browsing and I just love it. Works great for movies, games, books, and you can also get models into which you can put your SIM card to use it's internet and make calls. ASUS has some real good tablets, very good performane, and they're relatively cheap.
Edit - there are also some cases for tablets which have a keyboard in it, so it's like you have a laptop

Last edited:

Sorry, Val. Cannot help you... tablets madden me...

What's your previous phone model? Only issue with tablets is that they aren't as mobile online enabled as phones are unless you have a wi-fi connection or can tether it to your phone. If that isn't an issue and your other phone can meet any wants/needs you have for on-the-go internet, go for it!

Huawei U8815 which is still working just fine and have 3G but it slow sometimes. I want to buy a tablet with 3G too to have internet with me.

I think this one is nice. And price is just nine thousand which makes it perfect for me.

http://www.asus.com/uk/Tablets/ASUS_Fonepad_7_ME372CL/

Huawei U8815 which is still working just fine and have 3G but it slow sometimes. I want to buy a tablet with 3G too to have internet with me.

I think this one is nice. And price is just nine thousand which makes it perfect for me.

http://www.asus.com/uk/Tablets/ASUS_Fonepad_7_ME372CL/

This one looks perfect I think, high resolution screen, 3G can be used, very big battery, and the camera is pretty decent too. Plus the Intel Atom processor works great, it won't be slow. And I think you'll like the Zen UI this has.

On my twitter/tumblr people are freaking out over this photo.
Apparently to some people the dress appears white and gold, but to others it appears as black and blue.

It's gold and white, though? Right?

Fucking long day. Found out there's a chance to submit some of my work to a local scientific journal but the deadline is tomorrow. Meanwhile I found a tiny inconsistency in the paper I submitted to a major international conference. Hope nobody notices, and I will fix it for the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom