Now playing [music]

+
:comeatmebro: Here comes the full album then. Very atmospheric work I must say. Works well as background while reading cyberpunk stuff. :)

Oh...Oh my... yes! Thank you... I'll listen to it while waiting for Bloodborne patch to download... [SUB]I love my internet connection *ahem*[/SUB]

Meanwhile I was listening to this:

@TemerianGirl
That very same AMV was my skype mood status until like, this morning :)

And yes, nothing beats atmosphere from the dark retro/new synth stuff, every other song I listen gets me in a good (sci-fi) mood, works for motivation also.
This one is with lyrics, but a gem of a remix

@Sephira
Well If I ever heard a pump-up motivation song before stepping into a new Souls game (inb4 it isn't a Soul game), it's the one you posted now

@ReptilePZ uhh ohh... Sig wars? :pc: C'mon, you of all people can't deny that this gem shouldn't have stayed hidden, it will be a digital testament to Sagii's true identity
That song is orgasmic btw

Last edited:
@Sephira H N G
I could listen to Hotline Miami soundtrack for days, also nice one

@TemerianGirl I can assure you that is been taken deeeeply out of well mannered, gentleman, cultured and educational context by a savage brute, a swine if you will... .Yep

@Sagitarii We're in this together, may the best man win

[video=youtube;h-Bqrd-ndRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Bqrd-ndRI[/video]

Amazing musician and an amazing person. And explains nicely the reasons why I got fed up with studying classical music back in the day.

Hnnnnnggg yessssss pls W00ten, oh I haven't listened nor watched his magic in such a long time, I got my bass guitar years ago because of this dude right here, thanks for this, I'm gonna go on a young Victor Wooten live performance shows spree on YT

Last edited:
Goddammit, would someone google the whole phrase from the sig at least for the context? D: :detective:
:horse:

@TemerianGirl Yep it's actually from that :D
Hahah nah I don't worry, it was said for shits&giggles, and it's only the start of the sig wars... Sagitarii beware.
And the stuff that you/they do with that COUB is superb, that one as well

Last edited:
Top Bottom