Can't ride Roach in White Orchard after reaching Velen

+
Can't ride Roach in White Orchard after reaching Velen

After reaching Velen, I went back to White Orchard by fast travel to do more things and since then I cannot ride roach in White Orchard any more, I can't mount it at all no matter how many times I revisit White Orchard, I reloaded save files but the issue is still remains. This issue ONLY happens in White Orchard after I unlock Velen area, I still able to ride my horse in other areas, I think maybe this is a bug?Does anyone also encounter same issue? I hope this and the crash problem can all get fixed soon.

My specs:
GTX970
8GB RAM
I5-3470
Win7-64bit

Last edited:
Same here too, on the PC. Can't ride or mount Roach in White Orchard after returning by fast travel. Couldn't complete quest where you need to chase the fleeing merchant by horse. There seems to be no trick to fix this and it's highly unlikely that CDPR will ever patch this bug up. Well, I'm glad it's only in White Orchard for now.

After patch V1.04, I still can't ride Roach in White Orchard and I still can't find any solution,I've finished the horse racing but it still doesn't fix the issue.

Top Bottom