Novigrad and Oxenfurt NPCs

+
While not game breaking this bug is really killing my enjoyment of the game, it's jarring to enter empty inns and see NPC spawn out of nowhere after 30 seconds.

Has anyone sent a support ticket to CDPR regarding this issue of missing NPCs? Because I would like some sort of official recognition that this is a bug that will be resolved in the next patch.

It can't be difficult to fix, since they introduced it with a patch they can take it away.

I feel like everytime i run to fast into a town it needs 10/15 seconds to load in all the characters

it's kinda mindblowing it happends still in games and we are in 2015 now.

I feel like everytime i run to fast into a town it needs 10/15 seconds to load in all the characters

it's kinda mindblowing it happends still in games and we are in 2015 now.

But that's the thing, this wasn't present in the 1.02 version of the game. CDPR changed the spawning strategy for NPCs in the 1.03 patch for some bizzare reason.. Now many NPCs are either not present at all, or take a long time to load in.

I'm so annoyed that they felt the need to fix something that wasn't broken and have now ruined the game for me. So I'm basically stuck waiting for a new patch to fix the bugs they introduced with the last patch, it's ridiculous.

If I was on PC it wouldn't be so much of an issue since I could just download the 1.02 patch and continue playing, even if I had to start from the beginning again.

But that's the thing, this wasn't present in the 1.02 version of the game. CDPR changed the spawning strategy for NPCs in the 1.03 patch for some bizzare reason.. Now many NPCs are either not present at all, or take a long time to load in.

I'm so annoyed that they felt the need to fix something that wasn't broken and have now ruined the game for me. So I'm basically stuck waiting for a new patch to fix the bugs they introduced with the last patch, it's ridiculous.

If I was on PC it wouldn't be so much of an issue since I could just download the 1.02 patch and continue playing, even if I had to start from the beginning again.

and honestly i bet you they did it to gain more fps witch was a huge mistake, since we only got like 000.10 fps boost
so it was not worth doing that at all. patch 1.03 really didetn fix anything mabye some bugs but the game
is still full of them and they dident fix performance at all either so yeah.

the 1.03 was kinda pointless.

what we got out of it, is a worse looking game.

Maybe it's your game because both cities on my game are filled with NPC's especially during daylight. Try meditating and change the time.

Maybe it's your game because both cities on my game are filled with NPC's especially during daylight. Try meditating and change the time.

Did you visit Novigrad prior to installing the latest patch? You may not be aware just how many NPC's are supposed to be filling the streets. I'd like to see a picture of what the fish market looks like during the day in your game.

Top Bottom