Gwent Missing Cads, Starting Cards + White Orchard

+
Gwent Missing Cads, Starting Cards + White Orchard

I have put together a spreadsheet so I can track my currently missing cards, some I believe I am yet to get from matches and some from glitches.

These are the current cards I am missing. The last five I expect from matches. The first four are from the Innkeepress at White Orchard who does not respawn. Albrich is listed on other collector lists as being purchased from a Trader in Crow's Perch, he is apparently meant to sell two, I could only purchase one. The Ballista and Trebuchet are listed on collector lists as ones you are meant to start with (two of each), I only have one of each.

I have completed all Gwent quests, this is all that's left.

Northen RelmsBlue Stripes CommandoInnkeeperess at White Orchard Tavern
Northen RelmsCatapultInnkeeperess at White Orchard Tavern
Northen RelmsCrinfrid Reavers Dragon HunterInnkeeperess at White Orchard Tavern
Northen RelmsLord Commander of the NorthInnkeeperess at White Orchard Tavern
NilfguardAlbrichTrader, Crow's Perch
Northen RelmsBallistaStarter
Northen RelmsTrebuchetStarter
NeutralClear WeatherWin from Crafter or Merchant - Random
NilfguardRenuald aep MatsenWin from Crafter or Merchant - Random
NeutralTorrential RainWin from Crafter or Merchant - Random
MonstersWyvernWin from Crafter or Merchant - Random
NeutralZoltan ChivayWin from Crafter or Merchant - Random

It would be nice if the Mini-Map or Map could show matches as well or if there was some in game checklist.

Last edited:
I have the same problem. I am missing one ballista which I should have from the beggining and Zoltan Chivay even though mercants and crafters no longer give me cards for beating them.

How do you even know what cards you are missing?
I would like to know what cards i am missing myself :D

and *BUMP* to the minimap showing gwent matches.

I have won cards from merchants and checked to see if they were in my deck and they weren't. I've played them again and not gotten the cards from them the second time.Not sure whats up with that.

There mentioned from developer they gonna add NPC trader in place of Elsa there in future patch.

But its all quiet atm..... no further note.

There mentioned from developer they gonna add NPC trader in place of Elsa there in future patch.

But its all quiet atm..... no further note.

That doesn't help with the Zoltan card though, it cannot be won via random matches..

I can kinda understand you would have missable cards in very quest specific settings i.e. Vengelbud ball, or the Zoltan quest where you choose either cards or money.
But having the prologue cards being missable is ridiculous. In no way would one figure that they are missable. They are not quest specific and you are given no hints they are missable. It's just unreasonable.

I missed the Zoltan card because my PS4 kept crashing while playing against the scholar. Figured I should move on and come back to him later but he disappeared. CDPR either need to spawn him again or let us earn the card using other methods.

I'm currently in a very similar situation. Didn't think much about Gwent when I started a 2nd playthrough on Death March. Only half into Velen did I take the time to complete Gwent stuff.

After checking out Gwentcards site, I can see alot of the cards I think i'm missing, simply aren't ingame. Here I'm talking a 3rd Tor. Rain/Clear Weather, 2nd Albrich etc.

I'm missing Zoltan as the very final card, and can't obtain him. However I'm in possession of 4 (not 3) Poor Fucking Infantery and 2 (not 1) Fire Elemental.

I've been aiming for a full playthrough with everything in the "Completed" bracket. Besides 'The Cave of Dreams' bugging out, 'Collect Em All' is the only thing that stands in my way.

Currently in Act 2 on Death March.

Posted in wrong section (meant for PC).

Last edited:
Here http://witcher3map.com/, filter for Gwent Player!

I insist there shouldn´t be missable Gwent Card, has no sense at all, and i really belive that is not what the devs want, from my experience, at least, i can say, that the only "true" missable card is Dandelion... (i start play gwent after beating the game), this and obviously Zoltan (but this one is for a bug appears...) are the one i dont have!

PD: Sorry for mi english! ;)

I'm now down to only needing Zoltan as well after White Orchard was patched (Thanks CDPR). I'm only missing duplicates other than him. I'm holding off completing the game of Death March until it's patched (hopefully soon).

I'm missing the third Decoy card, cause I didn't buy it from Elsa in White Orchard and she's disappeared and then altough you can buy 4 Elsa's card from local merchant (saved from griffin), but he hasn't Decoy card. Any suggestion how to get the third Decoy card? Upcoming patch or something? Does anybody know? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
I'm missing the third Decoy card, cause I didn't buy it from Elsa in White Orchard and she's disappeared and then altough you can buy 4 Elsa's card from local merchant (saved from griffin), but he hasn't Decoy card. Any suggestion how to get the third Decoy card? Upcoming patch or something? Does anybody know? Thanks a lot.

I went back to him and he was selling it as a singleton...may work for you.

Last edited:
I went back to him and he was selling it as a singleton...may work for you.
Sorry man, my English isn't good enough. What does exactly mean singleton? I went back to him too but he's only selling healing stuff and armory and etc. No card.

I have all Nifgaar gwent deck all Monsters deck all Scoia'tael deck i only miss 1x Torrentional rain 1x Clear weather card 2 kaedweni siege expert who are base deck and you can't lose it according to game developers but it's not like that the game and 1x catapult who i remember that i bought from Elsa in White Orchid and one i have bought form Marquise Serenity.I want to ask the developers how is it possible to lose cards where the cards gone from my deck and is there solution to our problem.Regards

Top Bottom