your most anticipated games

+
TW3.
Torment: Tides of Numenaria
Elite: Dangerous

hmm... theres a trend developing here.... i'll just say indie games by the look of it.

Forum veteran
The only games I'm actually looking forward to are Transistor and the new Torment game. Might just pass on everything else.

Besides Cyberpunk 2077 and The Withcer 3, this beauty right here, Bioshock Infinite, just ready to come out of the oven...
I think people will be very shocked and surprised with this. Im expecting a reeaally dark twist in the story of this game. Something that will make gamers ponder and discuss it for many years, like the really good movies. :)

Myeh. We'll see. I'm willing to give Levine the benefit of the doubt, but Bioshcok steadily weakened as you played until you got to that moronic end battle.

I have pre-ordered, because I'm dumb. And I know I'm going to at least try it.

Bioshock Infinite
MGS Ground Zeroes
The Phantom Pain
Final Fantasy Versus
Half life 3

I thought the Phantom Pain was just a gag trailer with cameos of people and events from the MGS series?
Maybe there will be some answers soon . I hope. Maybe there will be at the GDC. Seriously that was one crazy trailer that left me wondering what the hell just happened xD

and I just spent a lot of my time lastnight looking up some Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun online and got to say I am probably more hyped about those games then I may be about all the others lol

Dark Souls 2
CP2077
TW3
Metro Last Light
Rome 2 Total War
Company of Heroes 2
Amnesia AMFP
Star Citizen
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Dead State
Moebius
Last of Us
Gunpoint
New game+

i think we should have a rule that you could ONLY name announced games. so although im interested in Episode 3 i didnt name it since it hasnt been announced.

TW3 all time, but right now at hand it's BioShock Infinite! finally here!
Otherwise this year Watch Dogs and AC4. Also GTA V god knows when (PC version I mean)

Attachments

• Dark-Souls-2-Logo1.jpg
    Dark-Souls-2-Logo1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 59
Games that have been announced:
Witcher 3
Cyberpunk 2077
Mars: War Logs
Carmageddon
Walking Dead: Season 2

Games that I'll be keeping eye on and decide after I know bit more about them:
Divinity: Original Sin
Project Eternity
Wasteland.. 2?
Torment
South Park: Stick of Truth
NHL 14
Next Mass Effect
Dragon Age 3
DuckTales Remastered

All in all nothing really exciting on the horizon if you don't count CDPR games.

Top Bottom