Adrenaline border

+
Can it be made optional? It annoys me.

I like changes for the better, maybe change frost effect? That could be better, but that's just my opinion. Friends who sometimes see me play always say the game looks really cool but the frost effect is labeled 'pathetic'.

But please, do make the new Adrenaline effect optional. I think it looks worse than frost, so beyond 'pathetic', which is a deep contrast with the rest of the art/effects except frost.

I agree it would be nice if the new effect was optional, just like the "this card will not work properly on this row" and the overcommit warning.

I always check cards' texts when they have conditional effects, when playing cards I'm not thoroughly familiar with (and sometimes even if I am, just to be sure). Okay, I do forget sometimes, but that's a danger that I'm perfectly fine with.
I personally do not need, or want, a visual indicator as eye-catching as the glowing red is.

I completely understand that it can be, and is, helpful to some players, especially newcomers and people experimenting with unfamiliar things.

Having it be optional, with the default setting as "Enabled", wouldn't cause problems to anyone, it would only be an improvement.

If it's impossible or complicated to add then so be it. But if it's neither then I don't see any reason not to add it.

I agree with the above when it comes to the adrenaline effect, would love an option to toggle it off.

I do like the frost effect, however, it's one of the reasons Wild Hunt frost is one of my fav decks. To each his own.

I do like the frost mechanics, -2 or -3 on a row, winter queen, but i just think the visuals could be better, like blood moon.

I like the blood moon visuals. From all the row effects(visuals not the mechanics) the frost one i dislike the most.

Last edited:
I guess I wouldn't even mind it that much if it would be a bit more subtle (like a bit of a glowing or shimmering) but the way it currently looks is way too much and should be toned down.

I completely understand that it can be, and is, helpful to some players, especially newcomers and people experimenting with unfamiliar things.
In fact, I believe it can be actually quite "unhelpful" in the case of cards with negative adrenaline. These cards would require efect, that would alert you on last turn you can use them before the adrenaline will be applied. Or even better an effect with counter. But I can imagine this being even more confusing mess to newcomers. So I definitely agree to make this new feature optional.

Can it be made optional? It annoys me.

I like changes for the better, maybe change frost effect? That could be better, but that's just my opinion. Friends who sometimes see me play always say the game looks really cool but the frost effect is labeled 'pathetic'.

But please, do make the new Adrenaline effect optional. I think it looks worse than frost, so beyond 'pathetic', which is a deep contrast with the rest of the art/effects except frost.
I dislike new effect it covers whole card art.

Top Bottom