1.07 butchered xbox framerate!! Lock to 20fps in Swamps!!!!

+
1.07 butchered xbox framerate!! Lock to 20fps in Swamps!!!!

Hi,
Really excited to try the new patch, i went directly to velen swamps to see if when storming, the framerate was a locked 30fps...
I have a very bad news guys... FRAMERATE IS MUCH WORSE NOW!! SAME PROBLEM AS PS4, IT LOCKS TO 20FPS IF IT DIPS AND THAT'S AWFUL!!
THE GAME WAS ALMOST PERFECT WITH 1.05, SOME DIPS TO 27/28fps BUT THAT'S ALL, NOW U'VE GOT AFTER 1.07 VELEN SWAMPS AT 20FPS ON XBOX...
I'M DISGUSTED!! I WANT TO GO BACK TO 1.05!! DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS PATCH

Unfortunatly it's not, go to velen swamps you don't even need rain, you'll see it very quickly... i'm abolutely disgusted!! Try it, then tell me.

Let's see if any more Xbox users find this happening too. If it's widespread people will start talking about it quickly. Hopefully your issue is an isolated one that can be fixed with a reinstall or something.

Let me know if someone else feel the same...
In fact you can see it easily, just walk around swamps, you'll see framerate take a big hit and stay for few sec at what it seems to be 20fps...

Well i'll wait for a proper analysis, but i'm sure in Velen swamps it's a bit worse...
But everywhere else, it's perfect, that's even more annoying...

lol.

thread title - 20FPS LOCK!!1!1!1!

Actual issue - goes to what *seems like* 20FPS for a few seconds.

You kids these days. Such histrionics and dramatacism in everything.

So, just checked some areas and my god framerate is much worse... how is this possible... PLZ CDPR, CAN WE HAVE AN ANSWER ABOUT XBOX FRAMERATE? THE PATCH WAS TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCES, NOW IT'S 20FPS IN SWAMPS... I'M SO DISAPOINTED.... WHY?? WHY?? WHY??

So, just checked some areas and my god framerate is much worse... how is this possible... PLZ CDPR, CAN WE HAVE AN ANSWER ABOUT XBOX FRAMERATE? THE PATCH WAS TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCES, NOW IT'S 20FPS IN SWAMPS... I'M SO DISAPOINTED.... WHY?? WHY?? WHY??

Allthough its quiet confusing to see patches make things even worse, you should take it easy. Im sure they will fix this.

Same here. Framerate shitty during combats. I dont like the new angle camera during combats also. Sad day bro.

Yea this is kind of bs if they messed this up. I like CDPR but if this is happening for everyone it's kinda hard to defend. Having the same hardware on every Xbox in the world should prevent these kind of issues from occurring I would have thought.

I hate to say this, but i too just had some major framerate drops, never seen anything like it in 130+ hours of gameplay.

It was at Oreton, just south west of the blacksmith, near the waters edge.

Strange thing was, the framerate was only choppy while Geralt was walking.
Spinning the camera around when Geralt was stationary, framerate smooth.
Standing in the same spot, but moving Geralt in circles and rotating the camera: super jerky framerate.

I haven't been to crook back bog yet, but i fear the worst.

Of course it's worth noting that outside of the above example (which is a tiny area in a huge map), the game has been smooth, and i'm liking the new features.

So, that's sure now, framerate is much worse now, in Velen swamps and few other area... In fact i think that with 1.05 we were at 27/28fps which was acceptable, now with 1.07 it must be 20/22fps...
I can't understand.... I'm disgusted, and THE WITCHER 3 is over for me, enjoy guys, if you can, i have finished the game with 1.05 so i won't bother with shitty framerate for my 2nd playtrough... I'll just stop...
The game was great, they just butchered it! Congrats!

PS: I don't speak minor dips as it was with 1.05, but DIPS TO 20FPS for several seconds, it's awful, it ruins immersion and what is even more raging is that the game was perfect until yesterday....
We'll never get a response about this and as it is for ps4 i highly doubt it will ever be fixed...
SO DISAPOINTED.... :(
A REALLY SAD DAY TODAY...

---------- Updated at 11:46 AM ----------

As u said, it's only when walking, if you stay stationery and just pan the camera, it's perfectly smooth, but as soon as u walk ----> 20fps...

Top Bottom