1.5 Hotfix Flat-lining Game

+
Prior to the 1.5 hotfix, the game worked perfectly fine. After the update though, my game keep crashing when I drive too quickly. It is also giving me a loading icon whenever I open the menu (esc button). I do not have any of the problematic audio drivers installed and am currently running on the RTX 2060 (medium graphics no raytracing). Is there a way to revert the patch or another solution? I really love this game and spent so many hours after 1.5 released just re-experiencing CP2077. I would love to find a solution so I could hop back in. TY

Prior to the 1.5 hotfix, the game worked perfectly fine. After the update though, my game keep crashing when I drive too quickly. It is also giving me a loading icon whenever I open the menu (esc button). I do not have any of the problematic audio drivers installed and am currently running on the RTX 2060 (medium graphics no raytracing). Is there a way to revert the patch or another solution? I really love this game and spent so many hours after 1.5 released just re-experiencing CP2077. I would love to find a solution so I could hop back in. TY
If I'm correct, only on GoG you can rollback to a previous version. Unfortunately, not so on none of the other platforms.

For now, it's best to monitor at which speed the game crashes, and stay under that. You could consider updating you Nvidia drivers, restarting your system, verify your game files, lowering your graphics settings, to see if you can drive any faster before it crashes.

If there are no mods involved, consider to pass your game crashing, and in what way to Support. Can use the link below.

Top Bottom