Photomode Game Crash

+
I love using Photomode. However, it has always caused problems for me even after having purchased the game a couple or so years ago (It seemed to crash about half the time I used it after I had first gotten the game). The updates prior to 1.62 really helped to help correct this crash issue. (it probably crashed approximately 25 percent of the time up to the 1.62 update). Update 1.62 seemed to make the problem worse than it ever had been before (the game crashed about 75 percent of the time prior to the latest, 1.63, update. Now, after applying Update 1.63, Photo Mode no longer works at all. When I go to use it, it freezes the game and then crashes it right afterward.

Has or is anyone else experienced/experiencing this problem? If so, were you able to find a way to correct it? If so, what did you do to fix it? Please help me out if you can. I really have come to love photomode in Cyberpunk 2077. :/

I love using Photomode. However, it has always caused problems for me even after having purchased the game a couple or so years ago (It seemed to crash about half the time I used it after I had first gotten the game). The updates prior to 1.62 really helped to help correct this crash issue. (it probably crashed approximately 25 percent of the time up to the 1.62 update). Update 1.62 seemed to make the problem worse than it ever had been before (the game crashed about 75 percent of the time prior to the latest, 1.63, update. Now, after applying Update 1.63, Photo Mode no longer works at all. When I go to use it, it freezes the game and then crashes it right afterward.

Has or is anyone else experienced/experiencing this problem? If so, were you able to find a way to correct it? If so, what did you do to fix it? Please help me out if you can. I really have come to love photomode in Cyberpunk 2077. :/
Did you check if the Path Tracing option is enabled for Photo Mode?
If it's enabled and if you don't have a RTX 40 series, I guess it could be the cause of the issue.

Actually, I figured out the problem. It appears that the pics have reverted back to the OLD folder. So, I found them there. Also, everything now seems to be working fine. I guess turning off my pc and restarting it made all the difference. ;)

Thank you for your assistance though! :D

Top Bottom