2 words: CAT GIRLS

+
This is an honest request by a devoted fan of the game, and admirer of the beautiful geniuses at CD Projekt Red.

Cat girls would be the pinnacle of DLC.

I'm sure this was bounced around the developers, and maybe it's still in the works. This is just a friendly reminder that this needs to be in the game.

1611278653979.png

It's also a part of the table-top source Cyberpunk material:

1611279224140.png

And if that isn't argument enough I'll remind you that the world's richest man is 100% a supporter of Cat Girls.

1611279785183.png

I think this was originally introduced with the Chrome Volume 02 of the tabletop PRG Cyberpunk 2020.
Maybe ingame references are just easter eggs for original roleplayers

I mean it is 100% part of the lore. They are called "exotics" and they come in more flavors than just cat. Mostly the products of Biotechnica, and I speculate that (given V's current post-story situation) Biotechnica will play a large part in a future DLC. Heck Biotechnica would be the simple solution for adding character re-editing to the game too.

1611709749903.png

Note: Image taken from official Cyberpunk table top source book. Cyberpunk furries are totally a thing and have been in the lore for literal decades. To each their own, but for those interested in this sort of thing the setting is technically already prepared for it.

I must admit I'm kind of surprised that there are not any examples of really out there characters in-game beyond the silver/gold skin and the Maelstrom.

One of the big recollections I have from reading Neuromancer was about Lupus Yonderboy of the Panther moderns with his pink pointed furry ears and Jeff Noon in both Vurt and Pollen similarly lent a lot into the idea of people having radical facial and body surgeries.

Not that things necessarily need to go down the furry route, but you would expect to see some degree of cosmetic variation going on for sure.

Top Bottom