2016 All NEW Witcher Soundtrack by Adam Skorupa, Paweł Błaszczak, Aleksander Grochocki and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz!

+
2016 All NEW Witcher Soundtrack by Adam Skorupa, Paweł Błaszczak, Aleksander Grochocki and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz!

Greetings everyone,

I'm sure many of you simply love the sountrack from TW1 and TW2. For me, it is one of the most epic, impressive and emotional music I have ever heard.
Everytime I listen to The Witcher music I feel like I am back in the game, in those beautiful surroundings, I can feel the atmosphere. I'm sure I'm not the only one;).

So after some years of listening to this wonderful piece of art I got an idea. Why not to ask Mr. Skorupa for more tracks?

I decided to contact him. We talked about making this "project" in a way of kickstarter or just simple fundraising (as we know, he is a professional composer, so it is obvious he cannot work a couple months for free).
And you know what? He was happy about the idea! He said we have to find out what would the fans think of it.

That's why I would like to make a quick survey.
Please, everyone who is interested, answer those questions below. Mr. Skorupa needs a lot of feedback from you. I will give him a link of this thread.

- 1. Are you willing to spend about 10€ for the whole new album of 10/15/"who knows how many tracks"?

- 2. Would you like to have a physical copy (CD) or do you prefer digital audio tracks?

- 3. Have you got any suggestions/questions/ideas/words for Mr. Skorupa about this project? If yes, bring them in!

In the end I would like to ask you to share this thread everywhere you can. The more people know about it, the more feedback we get.
Let's bring this project to life!

Thank you for participating, sharing and supporting the right things!

Oh, and a little note - I'm not getting a copper for doing this. I'm just a fan who loves everything about The Witcher and especially that epic music:)

//EDIT: Here is a polish version of this text. Thanks, Daniel Abatemarco, for translation:)

2016 Zupełnie Nowy Soundtrack skomponowany przez Adama Skorupę

,, Witajcie wszyscy,

Jestem pewien, ze wielu z was uwielbia soundtrack z W1 i W2. Dla mnie jest to jeden z najbardziej epickich, imponujących i emocjonalnch kawałków muzyki jakie kiedykolwiek słyszałem.
Za każdym razem kiedy słucham nuzyki z Wiedźmina 1 to tak jakbym wracał do gry, do tych lokacji, ogólnej atmosfery. Na pewno nie tylko ja ;).

Więc po kilku latach słuchania tej muzyki wpadłem na pomysł: czemu by nie zapytać pana Skorupy o stowrzenie więcej utworów?

Postanowiłem się z nim skontaktować. Rozmawialiśmy o zrealizowaniu tego ,,projektu'' poprzez Kickstarter albo fundraising (zbiórkę funduszy). Jak wiemy jest on zawodowym kompozytorem, więc nie może pracować kliku miesięcy za darmo.
I wiecie co? Bardzo się ucieszył z pomysłu! Powiedział, że powinniśmy dowiedzieć się jak zareagują fani, co o tym myślą.

Dlatego też chcę przeprowadzić szybką ankietę:
Proszę, żeby każdy kto jest zinteresowany, odpowiedział na poniższe pytania. Pan Skorupa potrzebuje sporo wsparcia od was. Podam mu link do tego tematu.

- 1. Czy jesteś chętny przeznaczyć około 10€ na stworzenie zupełnie nowego albumu 10-15 utworów ,,chociaż kto wie ile ich będzie?

- 2. Wolisz posiadać fizyczną wersję CD czy cyfrowa wersję?

- 3. Masz jakieś sugestie/pytania/pomysły dla pana Skorupy odnośnie tego projektu? Jeśli tak to można je tu zadać!

Na koniec chciałbm prosić o udostępnianie treści tego posta gdziekolwiek możecie. Im więcel osób o tym wie, tym więcej ewentualnego wsparcia.

Dziękuję za uczestniczenie, udostępnianie i wspieranie dobrych rzeczy!

A i na koniec - osobiście nie mam z tego nawet miedziaka. Jestem po prostu fanem, który kocha wszysko związane z Wiedźminem, a zwłaszcza świetną muzykę :) ''

Last edited:
That would be really awesome! I'd love more Witcher music.

Of course I'd be willing to pay, even for a physical copy. I have a smaller cd collection (around 80 albums) but most of it are limited editions so if there was a chance of having some bonus content like bonus songs, a poster or cool additional artwork I'd definitely buy one. A "making of" documentary would be probably too much for a project like this but if there was one I'd watch it.

My suggestion would be to be careful with stretch goals on Kickstarter. Lots of projects have had troubles because they promised bonus stuff and in the end the project got more expensive than they expected. However some vocals, lyric versions of the songs would be much appreciated.

I really hope this is gonna become reality.

Aditya

Forum veteran
Yeah I would gladly pay 10 and even more. Such good things need to come to life.

Hell yes I would give 10$ for it.

What I would like to hear is more of the classic Witcher theme. It wasn't very prominent in TW3.

Implying this is not a scam (please don't take offense over this, just pointing out the lack of evidence in the OP that Mr.Skorupa is considering to actually do this kind of thing, so please don't get our hopes up with no evidence).

That said, I would definitely support the idea and even pay more than 20 dollars for the album, as Witcher 1's soundtrack is a masterpiece, and hearing tracks with the quality of the "Ciri Luned Me" track for example would be totally awesome.

Looks amazing, can be part of the second expansion "Blood and Wine" in physical format too, I think can be good the soundtrack with some additional content.
For other side, I wish to work in the project as a musician, I'm composer and one of my dream is to work in videogame industry and will be perfect if is related with The Witcher.

Looks amazing, can be part of the second expansion "Blood and Wine" in physical format too, I think can be good the soundtrack with some additional content.

Just as a reminder, Mr. Skorupa is not working with CDPR anymore so this project should not be associated with CDPR or their games in any way.

As for the backing of the project, I might consider it once I feel it is totally legitimate. As it stands, it doesn't look like that to me.

Last edited:
You may dont know, but best of Witcher tracks, are from Paweł Błaszczak. He made all this gorgeous and fantastic music from Witcher 1 (Dusk of a Northern Kingdom, River of Life, The Dike and much more)

Greetings guys,

thank you for your feedback! I am more than happy to read such nice words from you.

As Kinley stated, this is not going to be about any new game, nor CDPR. To understand it better - this is about music INSPIRED by The Witcher - saga or games. This is about making more musical masterpieces for fans loving that style of music.

Again, the point of this thread is to get as much feedback as possible. This is about showing the authors whether WE fans want to support them in making of a new project.

Personally, I absolutely love theirmusic. I have never ever heard anything more touching and giving me shivers like music from Adam Skorupa, Paweł Błaszczak and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz .
You have to understand that I (as a fan) cannot afford to pay the composers for such project myself. There is no sponsor, no CDPR to push it forward. Just fans and the composer/s - by the way, I'm glad you are mentioning even other names that are not well known to others. Keep mentioning who you think should be a part of this project. I think it is more than possible that Mr. Skorupa will not work on it alone.

For those who think this might be a scam or something similar - nobody is asking here for your money:) I am honestly trying to get feedback for the authors. I am doing it from my own free will. Everything else depends on them.
I am not taking it as an offense, it is good that you people are cautious.

Thank you for supporting the right thing. If you think this project has to come to life, please, help me get more feedback for the authors. Every opinion expressed here counts!

That's a great idea!

- 1. Are you willing to spend about 10€ for the whole new album of 10/15/"who knows how many tracks"?

Yes.

- 2. Would you like to have a physical copy (CD) or do you prefer digital audio tracks?

I'd prefer digital audio. No need to waste backers' funds on printing physical disks these days.

- 3. Have you got any suggestions/questions/ideas/words for Mr. Skorupa about this project? If yes, bring them in!
Please make it available DRM-free and with option of FLAC format (releasing it on some DRM-free FLAC supporting distributors like Bandcamp and GOG would be great).

Last edited:
Hi there - i would definitely support that projekt. Once it is official and legitimate.
I love The Witcher 1 soundtrack and if Mr.Skorupa is considering creating some new tracks releted to the Witcher universe, it is more that great news. Still waiting on confirmation though.
@RR480 - keep us informed!

Definitely.
2. Would you like to have a physical copy (CD) or do you prefer digital audio tracks?
Digital with format choose option - FLAC / whatsoever.
Have you got any suggestions/questions/ideas/words for Mr. Skorupa about this project? If yes, bring them in!
Wrote allready at the polish forum - i really liked Ciri luned Me. Would love to hear more of that kind of composition. Dead City is my personals favorite from The Witcher soundtrack - would like to hear more music like that as well.

Keep mentioning who you think should be a part of this project. I think it is more than possible that Mr. Skorupa will not work on it alone.
Ask Believe - Polish progressive-rock band. These guys made wonderful interpretation of The Witcher main theme - you can hear their piece during TW1 end credits. Many people think that Believe is the title of end credits track. Wrong, Believe is a name of the band from Warsaw.

https://www.facebook.com/believeband/?fref=ts

Witcher 1 still has the best music out of all three games, you could say it was ahead of it's time.

Pity they didn't keep the composers, so yeah it would be nice to have more from them.

Hey Guys,

This is Adam Skorupa here :)
Once upon a time Mr. Simon Lasak asked me via FB , what do I think about idea of " writting some more music connected to the Witcher's world, dedicated mainly to the fans"?. I answered to him that would be really interesting one! It would be great to have an opportunity to go back to the fantasy music and write some more pieces like I used to while working on W1 or W2. At the same time I told him that I'm affraid it would not be doable. To accomplish that idea I would need (doesn't matter if alone or together with Pawel and Krzysztof) a few months of work, focussig only on this one task. It means that for few months I couldn't do anything else which I need to do for living :)...simply as that. As most of you I need to pay taxes, bills and have money for food and beer :))...you know...all that silly things :)

So ... Mr. Lasak mentioned funding that idea by the fans on Kickstarter or simmilar service. Sounds interesting and legit... but I have no freaking idea how to deal with that :) Anyway.... this conversation happend on June , then Mr. Lasak contacted me again 2 days ago. He posted a link to the forum (that's why I'm here) that he is collecting a feedback how big (if any) is interest of the community regarding idea of this album.

Since some of the posts doubts if that is for real or it is fake... I decided to write this note and explain the whole story.

So... for now.. it is just an idea , a beautyful idea. If there would be a real interest of community (is there any way of measuring that?) I would consider to make this idea come true... would be freaking awesome! Who knows... maybe with your support it would be possible? (i see it in my dreams recorded with life orchestra) :)

Having an opportunity..... I would like to thank you for all kind words about the music I co-composed for The Witcher series. It means a lot for any composer...cos it is a proof , that time spent on composing was worth of effort! There ARE listeneres who really wants to listen and enjoy the effects of my art! I feel fulfilled thanks to you! Wish you all the best and do not hesitate to follow me on Facebook to find out what's new with me :)

It's the right thing to do, to try and find out how much people interested in such project. And I do believe, that this thread should belong to General Discussion subforum. You can get attention from even more people out there. And having a poll would be a useful thing to have, because you can see how many of us voted. I think forum administrators and moderators might help with creating one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom