3060Ti is sucks on Dogtown

+
Hello. When I go into the Dogtown, my system goes into crisis. I really don't know what I can do. It would be more accurate to say that drop is entering. While I get 60FPS with DLSS in quality and RT off, FPS drops to 40 when I'm just jumping around the Dogtown. I have not encountered such a problem in NC. My drivers are up-to-date and I'm using an SSD, and my CPU is an R5 5600. I'm using mods. In terms of gaming pleasure, I prefer to play without RT.
3060Ti - YouTube

Upvote 0
Why aren't you using frame generation?

I would kill for a feature like that.

Are you using any texture mods?

Upvote 0
I have an overclocked Radeon 6700 and that's the same case. Dogtown was developed without PS4 and Xbox restrictions in mind, so it's more heavy on resources than the rest of the game.

Upvote 0
Frame Gen only works for 4000 Series GPU's. And, no I don't use any texture mod. Just using a graphic mod but i tested. No difference.
OOh, wasn't there a way to enable it for 30 series? Do try it if it's possible.

Also try reinstalling drivers via DDU

Upvote 0
I've tried these. Unfortunately, they didn't work. The top is not already for the 3000 series. He showed how it opened. The one at the bottom doesn't work for Cyberpunk.
For bottom one, read first comment, they have told how to enable it manually.

Upvote 0
For bottom one, read first comment, they have told how to enable it manually.
Not worked for me. Also I've tried something. I set all of the settings to low. There was no change. Very interesting indeed. There's something, and it's preventing my FPS from going up. Here's the video.

Upvote 0
It's difficult to see in video but you can use MSI afterburner and enable frametime grap while playing, that will help you to identify FPS drops zones where Frametime is spiking.

Upvote 0
It's difficult to see in video but you can use MSI afterburner and enable frametime grap while playing, that will help you to identify FPS drops zones where Frametime is spiking.
At the top left, I opened the overlay of Steam. You can look at it from there. Mostly around Heavy Heart.

Top Bottom