9,272,261 damage headshot (legit)

+
!9_272_261.jpg

This is legit. Very special build and lots of prep work.

Note, i just did this still in 1.12. i'm not updating to 1.2 for some more days, i wanna see what people say about 1.2 (PC user and old hardware, here). Thing is, i have a reason to hope to beat 10M, once i update to 1.2.

If you wanna know any details about this build, cyberware, weapon, etc - feel free to ask. And of course if you can beat this - please show me, too.

P.S. Those brains, eh. THOSE BRAINS! %)

Last edited:
This is legit. Very special build and lots of prep work.

Note, i just did this still in 1.12. i'm not updating to 1.2 for some more days, i wanna see what people say about 1.2 (PC user and old hardware, here). Thing is, i have a reason to hope to beat 10M, once i update to 1.2.

If you wanna know any details about this build, cyberware, weapon, etc - feel free to ask. And of course if you can beat this - please show me, too.

P.S. Those brains, eh. THOSE BRAINS! %)

take a look at this:

you can break the dmg way harder than you just did...

take a look at this:

you can break the dmg way harder than you just did...
You wanna insult me? Or maybe you think this is some funny joke?

I said in the 1st post: my headshot is LEGIT. While thing in this video - is all cheating by exploiting bugs. The guy uses a bug to go 177 attacks per second, some ~107k DPS displayed on the weapon - and then exploits another bug which translates those bugged values to higher damage per shot.

More, at 21:51 mark in the video, you can see him having ~20k legendary crafting components. It'd take 400 visits to shops which sell those to get that many, and it'd cost him 20 million eddies to buy 'em. This sounds legit to you? More, at different points in this video, we can see his stats adding up to 70 or to 72. While legit amount - is 71. You gonna trust anything this sorta fellow says the "game" does? I wouldn't. And besides, why not simply hack in a weapon with some gazillion damage per shot, then? Certainly easier and quicker way for a cheater to get a number he desires.

Also, his build, gear choices and weapon choice are all bad and improper for the job. Like, very bad. As you can see in the video, that weapon of his before he starts to apply that reload bug to up its damage - is 1319 displayed DPS. Now, assuming linear increase between more DPS he gets outta that reload bug and damage per shot, without that reload bug, he'd do 107k / 1319 = 81+ times less damage per shot. So, his "109M" headshots - would actually become 109M / 81 = 1.34M damage headshots.

And this is the figure we can - tentatively, because who knows what else his cheated this-and-that-way game installation has going about damage - compare with my 9M headshot. 1.34M vs 9.27M. Hardly a contender, eh?

So yeah, you see - your post quite insults my V. Apologies are in order! ;)
Post automatically merged:

Cyberpunk 2077 shares a universe with Dragonball Z ....
That 100+ million damage headshot is not legit though (see just above) - which means, it has no value in gameplay terms. It's not too difficult to hack the game and just add insane amount of damage to some gun, i bet, and then do something like million billion trillion damage headshots with it. What's the point?

The point of legit highest headshots, in contrast - is inventing a build and methods which allow to gain the edge outta the game within borders set by developers, with no risk of introducing any kind of game-breaking bugs (which is always present when they hack/mod a game in any massive way), and with some enjoyment one feels when he manages to play any complex game in a way more potent than other ways.

And one extra good point of doing it legit - is that you can meaningfully compete with other legit builds / methods, because it only makes sense to compete when everyone's using same environment / possibilities (unmodded, legit game). Otherwise - if everyone uses their own set of mods, hacks and whathaveyou - it becomes comparing apples to oranges, so to say. Meaningless. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom