A couple of questions...

+
When you turn off camera's via Breach or laptops, it seems like it doesn't actualy work, only when you quickhack them. Is this the case?
When you get gig's they always mention a street name, was there ever a less confusing map that just showed streets? (would be super usefull as I don't really like the current implementation - especially as the vertical map generaly is about at most three layers deep).
Do the drinks do anything? When I eat I can see my out of combat health does regenerate faster, not so much the liquid.
Am I missing a description that shows what weapons mod fits on what weapon, or am I supposed to guess? same with cyberware / clothes mods really.
Is there any way of buying the armour stats I need with the clothes I want? I have a really cool outfit I made early in the game but I can't find good (rare / epic) versions of those clothes anywhere.
Did they forget to put, y'know, actual cyberspace in a cyberpunk game? I'm 60 hours in, read a couple of shards about it but nothing in game so far (trying to avoid spoilers as I've just met Johnny.

To end on a positive - I love the tarot deck drawings, you really should put out a real deck of them for sale, they're pieces of art!

Attachments

• Cyberpunk77Phone.jpg
    Cyberpunk77Phone.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 58
Ok :)

> If you turn off camera via breach protocol, if i'm correct, it's for a certain time (3min or 6min). After that all the camera on the network turns on again. By computer, it concerne not all the cameras on the network, just those ones connected on this computer (if i'm clear).

> Nope, for the map, it's the same since day-one. The names are just here to embellish the messages. It could be good to add the name on the map, but it could be totally unreadable.

> Increase the Stamina max and regen (like food but for Stamina).

> For the clothes, you could increase your favorite clothes by upgrading them (not good, only 4 by 4 generally) or with Armadillo mod (you can craft better one every level or like me every 5 level. +240 armor for epic one at level 50). But only if your favorite clothes have mod slots. It's the negative point of armor/clothing system in Cyberpunk.

Little tips for clothes/weapons, if you find a cool jacket for example in a container (important, not work on body), you can save and reload (could be many time) for obtain a better version (linked to your level, especially useful after level 30). In "normal" container in the world, epic is max after level 34+, and GIGs container legendary is max after level 34+)

Top Bottom