A discussion about umpcoming (free/paid) dlcs

+
Hello people,

first of all, I'd like to say thank you to the cdpr development team for deliviring us this beautiful game! I've already spent 34 hours in Night City and I enjoyed every minute of it! I for myself did not stumble upon too many issues, and none of them we're of gamebreaking or crashing nature. You did an awesome job! Again, thank you!

Now what I want to talk about the free content dlc coming to Night City over time. I've asked myself during my game time what I'd miss and what I'd like to see in the game in the future to get some more replayability for myself. I wrote down some points I personally would love to see and sorted them by rating ( 1: ah nice - 10: kinda a must-have for replayability and atmosphere ) . I know most of those points are being requested and discussed already. I just wanted to mention my preferences for the future as a player who really adores what you delivered here.

Maybe as smaller free dlcs:

a) Enable an actual usage of the braindance module:
=> Why? There are already vendors for braindances. And it's groovy af, with so many possibilities. :)
=> Ex. Possibilities: Investigation quest line (like some old school detective), more in-depth character backgrounds, more sexual content / nudity, live music clips, ...?
=> Personal rating: 10

b) Some realistic RPG interaction possibilities:
=> Why? I don't think the world is dead at all (in fact I totally adore all the detail), but yeah, I have to admit it would be nice to be able to just sit down somewhere, have a drink like in the main story line, eat something, smoke, dance in a club, play a little video game on the gaming machines in the city, play ball with the animals or feed them.
=> Personal rating: 10

c) Some more npc depth:
=> Why? Most "irrelevant" npcs just repeat their lines and don't offer any interaction, though they easily could and should for a more immersive experience. We don't have many kids in Night City yet. Also this worlds definitely needs more hookers and sexual content!
=> Ex.: A few more text lines would be a nice start. Maybe also some options for helping homeless people (by giving them food, drinks or money), or enter some random crazy discussions (about samurai :D). Receive a slap from npcs you we're to rude to.
=> Personal Rating: 8

d) Hair dressers, tattoo artists / piercers, plastic surgery:
=> Why? Because it's realistic to have those kind of people around and it would be great to change the own look (or maybe even gender?) in-game.
=> Personal Rating: 6

e) More animals / public transportation:
=> Why? Who doesn't like more animals? And I don't see any trains or ships or stuff like that.
=> Pesonal Rating: 2

Maybe as paid content dlc:

a) Car / Home customization:
=> Why? Guess that's obvious.
=> Ex.: Add some garages for car modification / Add some shops for furniture, hide some car parts and some furniture to loot within the world, enable a more or less detailed low-level customization by some predefined slots at cars and home ... profit
=> Personal Rating: 9

Other paid dlcs should be more like the witcher dlcs I guess, maybe some new areas, new main quest line, many new side-quests, weapons, clothings, some new mechanics, and so on. :)

What is you're list?

Regards

Top Bottom