A great -personal- surprise

+
Honestly, i didn't expect much about the main story. I already made two topics criticize different parts. But this...this is amazing
1608687777063.png

I am a bioinformatician and enthusiast of molecular biology. This representation is...rare. People only remember of molecular biology when they want to use some random mutations that create superpowers or use it just a background to justify why 'X' character is special. Looks like CDPR really invested some efforts to look for what is happening in the world of science right now and ambitious perspectives. The contribution to the lore and how a engram works is amazing and very nice represented.
Good job DEVs.

Honestly, i didn't expect much about the main story. I already made two topics criticize different parts. But this...this is amazing
View attachment 11108600
I am a bioinformatician and enthusiast of molecular biology. This representation is...rare. People only remember of molecular biology when they want to use some random mutations that create superpowers or use it just a background to justify why 'X' character is special. Looks like CDPR really invested some efforts to look for what is happening in the world of science right now and ambitious perspectives. The contribution to the lore and how a engram works is amazing and very nice represented.
Good job DEVs.
Lol, I went to college of bioinformatics and I didn't pay that much attention to this. Guess now that I'm a game artist I kind of run from things like that. But this is interesting nonetheless.

Top Bottom