A humble suggestion or two.

+
1. Perhaps the "Rides" category of quests (essentially vehicles for sale" could have its own icon, so as to differentiate them from other quests (main, side and gigs)?
2. The "Beat the Brat" series of fights could be more balanced, imo. I find it annoying that when the opponent lands a hit I lose like 2/3 of my health, whereas when I connect it takes off 1% of his health. And I have an armour rating >1k.

Thanks.

It's annoying and stupid. Of course, it should be very difficult at times. With some opponents. But that was just stupid. It just wasn't understandable. However, the quest was totally bugged for me in places. Actually game breaking ... I thought. However, I then noticed that the opponent just stood motionless and no longer reacts, but still takes damage if I hit him. So ... easy to defeat. And yet it took ages. LOL!

4. Zoom out the minimap whilst driving please, or have some indicator to warn that the player will need to turn.
5. Get rid of the distant traffic sprites in the Badlands. It's pretty incongruous when the Badlands have sparse traffic.

Boxing might seem frustrating but it forces you to explore skill tree and come up with a solution so, I wouldn't say it is stupid, just part of the game and actually can be fun if you master your combos with perks.

2. The "Beat the Brat" series of fights could be more balanced, imo. I find it annoying that when the opponent lands a hit I lose like 2/3 of my health, whereas when I connect it takes off 1% of his health. And I have an armour rating >1k.

Thanks.
This one is not a problem at all. You just do it wrong. Me, i play Body = 3 and reflexes = 3 female V on Very Hard, and yet i've beaten all 4 "before final" fights without taking a single hit. Did not do it in a 1st (nor even 10th in couple cases) try, of course - only after learning my mistakes; but thing is, there _are_ in-game means for such flawless wins. And, i managed to drop that big girl (4th, toughest, fight) in less than couple minutes. Was quite a feeling figuring out the way to counter all her tricks and finally see her ask for mercy, for sure. :)

You just gotta 1st, prepare properly and 2nd, fight properly.

I can make sorta mini-guide about it, perhaps, if you and others would like me to - some time in near future after i get to beat the crap outta that champ (last, 5th, fight). Which i am not in a hurry to do, but eventually i'll get to it. :)

Top Bottom