I don't personally have issues with the changes

+
I kinda like the fact I no longer have to complete missions in a given area just because that area is only place I don't get one shot.

I also love the phone UI, making it easy to connect with most recent messages.

Some stuff is certainly more fidgety than it was in 1.63. Some 2-3 old glitches resurfacing but nothing too major I've witnessed. And hacking seems slightly too weak, considering I have to now burn all my health too to take out enemies, HOWEVER I've not gone to ripper doc to update to tier 3 quickhacks, and I'm far from lategame, and stacking helps. Slightly too weak, like most mages in RPGs but I could imagine this gets balanced in lategame especially with proper items and sockets.

Now instead of each fight being cakewalk it feels like I really have to try in each and every fight scenarios, ESPECIALLY against cyberpsychos.

So in my opinion, don't touch hacking too much... but could make the builds a bit cheaper, maybe cutting 10-30% of costs from tier 1-3 or increasing credits from for example data-terminals by a whole 100%.
Post automatically merged:

I think biggest issue for me is that going anywhere close to enemies in hardest difficulty results in nearly instant death, so my only solution I could find is either using sniper by poking and retrieving quickly or grenades.

Trying to shoot with machine gun doesn't really work as I get likely more damaged than enemy.

Maybe it's my lack of armour or lack of health or that I don't have recoil suppression but picking up a gun and shooting doesn't really work, and I guess that's fine considering the difficulty, would be like complaining that it takes too much effort to kill enemies with Igni when you're pure melee build in death march.

Last edited:
I've been playing on Very Hard Difficulty since the start. I'm only 5 hours in but I really like it.

Top Bottom