About languages, sobre idiomas.

+
Hello.

In my family, gaming is one of the hobbies we really enjoy and almost 50% of the closes members play, we've been excited about the new release of Cyberpunk2077, we live in Costa Rica and speak spanish, we were looking forward to play the game in spanish, I speak english and have been enjoying the game despite any aesthethic bugs that pops up sometimes frequently, but my uncle is in his 50s, he didn't learned english and despite enjoying the visual art, he's been down at the fact that the game's history is going away from him since due to his age, he can't read so fast to keep up. We both pre-ordered discs versions of the game and we did purchase the witcher's games too.

What I'm trying to ask for is: can you remove the language limitations set in due to region codes on discs?
You have a spanish voice language but I can't select it for him because we need an European coded copy to be able to select Spanish from Spain, I don't understand why would you make it this way instead of the game's language being a downloadable content depending on the option selected, or making every language available for everyone.

I just want my uncle to play.

I hope you can read this, have a nice day.

Top Bottom